PDA

View Full Version : What is the best way to level up?

Fallen-Angel
Jul 6, 2002, 04:17 PM
What is the best way, Which Quests/areas-offline/areas-online should i do? please help me, i need to know how to quickly level up to level 80 to see my friends in a game once in a while >_<!

I am level 40 at the moment.

At the moment i do:
ONLINE - Hard Heat Sword over and over, V-Hard Heat Sword or level with my friends.

OFFLINE - Just get as far as i can and at the moment im in OFFLINE HARD mines! is that good for a level 40 HUmar?

Defend
Jul 6, 2002, 04:35 PM
If you haven't got an S Rank needle get one.
If you haven't got maxed pow, max it (mag, slots).
v2 Mags allow for 200 Pow.

Heat Sword online, Soul of a Blacksmith offline. Soul Of A Blacksmith (dl quest) has a very dense Forest 2. Skip F1 as much as possible, time Forest 2.

Right up to level 80, the slowest you level should be 2 levels per hour. From level 40 this should be like 5x faster.

Oh woops, assuming too much. Get a tonne of scapes, like 15, grab 2 or 3 perfect resists and kill V Hard Falz offline. NOW do Soul of a Blacksmith in Ult.

Defend
Jul 6, 2002, 04:36 PM
1 to Ult in 43 levels, 1 to 80 in 12 hours, killed Ult Vol Opt at level 56. All one day. All legit. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif *head goes boom*

bladegunner
Jul 6, 2002, 05:05 PM
lol man get a S rank, I'm on forest very hard offline with my RAcaseal at level 41... praise that S rank needle http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

and vol opt hard offline isn't that much of a fight... I defeated him in like... 2 mins with a 40% raygun o.o

now dark falz... just be sure you have scape dolls. Lots of scapes. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: bladegunner on 2002-07-06 15:07 ]</font>

Malkavian
Jul 6, 2002, 06:10 PM
Famitsu maximum attack is the fastest way
Doing all is over 50k in 30 min
many exp for be v-hard. that quest is exactly over 60 k but doing all and getting the killer hits

OMAR
Jul 6, 2002, 06:48 PM
fastes way to lev up is to kill monsters...seriously you will be amazed at how much more exp you get from killing enemies then standing around on P2...u should try it:p

Defend
Jul 6, 2002, 06:59 PM
Ah yes Famitsu doh.. there's the 2 levels/hr I was trying to remember

Fallen-Angel
Jul 7, 2002, 03:34 AM
ok, sooo...

Get an S-RANK Needle
ONLINE - Famitsu Max Attack
OFFLINE - Get to v-hard and Ultimate, then download Soul Of Steel and play thet over and over

That right?

Malkavian
Jul 7, 2002, 07:26 AM
soul of steel?żżżż thats few exp... I guess they meant soul of blacksmith... thats fast (forest, caves) and around 40 k
MM in Ult works good but in vhard I think ruins is faster, since is quite easy.

TeamPhalanx
Jul 7, 2002, 07:31 AM
No, no, no. Have a strong teammate(s) and use a RAcaseal with flight fan. Doesn't really matter what quest/stage you do as long as you use the special. It's the fastest and cheapest way to level up.

Malkavian
Jul 7, 2002, 07:35 AM
Hey phalanx, he's a HUmar and is playing v-hard, he wants to reach lv 80 asap hehe
So...
ONLINE - Famitsu maximum attack, with needle and razonde if powerful mates help

OFFLINE - Vhard ruins

TeamPhalanx
Jul 7, 2002, 07:38 AM
Isn't fire swirl the best for offline? I've only done the quest once, but I do remember it being filled with monsters.

Malkavian
Jul 7, 2002, 07:41 AM
errr not many.... is like a forest, because many rooms are empty. And in vhard ruins don't have the problem of ult, being 2 much hard and slow.
vhard ruins is the fastest way to lv up offline in vhard.
If he is weak he can try soul of blackmisth is forest + caves with same number of enemies than online mode.

Fallen-Angel
Jul 7, 2002, 01:16 PM
ok i get it!

ONLINE - Needle + Fam max attack, or Razonde with m8s.
OFFLINE - V-Hard Ruins, or Soul Of Blacksmith.

Thanks for your help people! your the best! =]

HC82
Jul 7, 2002, 02:16 PM
When powerleveling in the early levels(with a strong weapon), avoid doing forest in normal and hard modes. Exp ratio is pretty sad when compared to what you gain in the ruins. In ulti, the exp ratio is in your favor if you do forest when considering the exp rate vs the difficulty of the stage. Compare that to ruins and you'll see why folk do heat sword/ Mop up #1 solo over a solo Ruins run for exp.

VariantXL
Jul 7, 2002, 02:56 PM
well this stuff is all fine and dandy until you get to lvl 101...... after that point..... youll only want to play ult caves, mines and ruins. Caves because there are 3 areas ..... forest offline heck even online is just not going to work when trying to get exp..... far too few enemies..

SS_Death
Jul 8, 2002, 04:24 AM
Ultimate Ruins is the best place for exp. however you will generally get killed in about 3 hits...(unless you max your defense and get a v2 armour and cast lvl15 deband, then you might not get knocked over by Arlans)

A 50% Dark, Red Handgun+90 is more than enough though, weapon wise.

Mumfizle
Sep 18, 2003, 01:30 AM
The best way to lvl up as an android is to get a lot of ATA and no power, then grab a flight fan and select the Endless Nightmare 1 quest. Then all u use is the special on the flight fan, witch gives u 80 per connect. If done correctly the last room alone will give u 100k exp!and 230k overall

Bit
Sep 18, 2003, 03:08 PM
Don't bump old topics please http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif