PDA

View Full Version : Item: Parasitic Gene "Flow"

law944t
Nov 14, 2004, 12:48 PM
Okay, I have heard that there is "No Way" you can get Parasitic Gene "Flow" legitly. If you have please post because I have heard of several people getting it, or they are really good "story tellers." If you did get it legitly, would you be willing to trade it? I REALLY REALLY want a legit Dark Bridge!!!

Eanae
Nov 14, 2004, 03:39 PM
There IS no way. The drop rate s set to 0% which is backed up by actual game data. Unless you get onto PSOBB, there is no way to obtain a legit Dark weapon. Sorry.

law944t
Nov 15, 2004, 07:59 PM
I did not ask for people stating stats or game data. I don't care about the stats or the people stating these "figures." I specifically stated in my orginal post I "heard" that parasitic gene flow couldn't be gotten legitly. WHY DO YOU NEED TO REPEAT THIS? I certainly don't need this repeated? I have also "heard" of people getting parasitic gene flow legitly. I want those people, if any, to post. If you have found parasitic gene flow legitly, please post....if not, DO NOT...

Eanae
Nov 16, 2004, 10:09 AM
On 2004-11-15 16:59, law944t wrote:
I did not ask for people stating stats or game data. I don't care about the stats or the people stating these "figures." I specifically stated in my orginal post I "heard" that parasitic gene flow couldn't be gotten legitly. WHY DO YOU NEED TO REPEAT THIS? I certainly don't need this repeated? I have also "heard" of people getting parasitic gene flow legitly. I want those people, if any, to post. If you have found parasitic gene flow legitly, please post....if not, DO NOT...

Now that you're done bumbling like a moron, the partasitic gene flow has a 0% chance to drop. 0 PERCENT. THERE IS NO POSSIBLE WAY TO OBTAIN IT. NONE. People who claim to have got it legitly either have lied, or think they have because a hacker dropped it in their game. You can't prove game data wrong. No one has gotten it legitly. Everything you've heard is a lie. Have a nice day noob.

navci
Nov 16, 2004, 04:21 PM
I "heard" that parasitic gene flow couldn't be gotten legitly.

If you have found parasitic gene flow legitly, please post....if not, DO NOT...

That is basically what you are saying.
YOu said you hear that it can't be found legitly. Then you asked if anyone has found it legitly.

So the answer is NO.
No one has found it legitly.
End of story.
You may now go cry in your bed.

law944t
Nov 16, 2004, 08:24 PM
Okay, if the A$$holes have to post, then so be it. I have heard is just that heard. I have heard BOTH sides. You say that it can't be found. Some say that it can. Some say they have found. If you have nothing else to say than to re-state a fact that you do not know first hand... then don't post. If you know this first hand then I assume (ass-u-me) that you are a "Sonic Team" employee and have access to the source code for PSO, which I highly doubt you are. All I asked was for people that have or think they have found PGF to post...not the MORONs that have nothing else to do but ramble facts that they heard. I've heard them...I have also heard otherwise...which is true? Why make an item if it can not be found?

If you have found this item....please post
If you haven't, DON'T! I don't need to hear the BS

TheOneHero
Nov 16, 2004, 08:39 PM
You're really only making us give you the BS n00b.

These people are trying to help you so you don't get owned anymore than you already have.

Check this out: http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=84571&forum=7&0

8th bullet down.

Now if you continue to be an ass to everyone, I am going to request a lock. We certainly don't need to hear you babble your utter and complete bull shit and n00b like talk.

Eihwaz
Nov 16, 2004, 08:47 PM
On 2004-11-16 17:24, law944t wrote:
Okay, if the A$$holes have to post, then so be it. I have heard is just that heard. I have heard BOTH sides. You say that it can't be found. Some say that it can. Some say they have found. If you have nothing else to say than to re-state a fact that you do not know first hand... then don't post. If you know this first hand then I assume (ass-u-me) that you are a "Sonic Team" employee and have access to the source code for PSO, which I highly doubt you are. All I asked was for people that have or think they have found PGF to post...not the MORONs that have nothing else to do but ramble facts that they heard. I've heard them...I have also heard otherwise...which is true? Why make an item if it can not be found?

If you have found this item....please post
If you haven't, DON'T! I don't need to hear the BS

Y'know, people like Sounomi have actually accessed the source code for PSO, and the drop rates are at...well, you know. And ST has made many items that haven't been released yet. Usually, they like to come up with a nice quest or something where you can get the item as a prize. Like the Black Ring, for instance.

So, it's NOT true that you can find the PG: F, UNLESS you have PSOBB. That's all there is to it. So stop going on about how badly you want a legit Dark Bridge, becuase it's not happening unless you get PSOBB.

Have a nice day.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eihwaz on 2004-11-16 17:52 ]</font>

Sef
Nov 16, 2004, 08:50 PM
Well you know, according to his first post...If he only wanted people to reply that had found it legitly...

He'd have like, what, 0 replies?

What you heard about it not being obtainable legitly is true... And by the way.

...not the MORONs that have nothing else to do but ramble facts that they heard.

Facts = True.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sef on 2004-11-16 17:53 ]</font>

navci
Nov 16, 2004, 10:16 PM
If you know this first hand then I assume (ass-u-me) that you are a "Sonic Team" employee and have access to the source code for PSO, which I highly doubt you are.

You sound like having the source code to PSO is a very difficult thing to do.

n00b.

PatserGOUKI
Nov 17, 2004, 06:01 AM

YES I found it legitly... From a Booma in Normal Forest. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

NOW WAKE THE FUCK UP MORON! Listen to the people who are friendly enough to post for you. They don't lie. If you don't believe them, move it! Too bad for you!

PatserGOUKI

Collector
Nov 17, 2004, 10:57 AM
On 2004-11-17 03:01, PatserGOUKI wrote:

YES I found it legitly... From a Booma in Normal Forest. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

NOW WAKE THE FUCK UP MORON! Listen to the people who are friendly enough to post for you. They don't lie. If you don't believe them, move it! Too bad for you!

PatserGOUKI

People still think that it can befound offline do they. I cant belive it he must be kidding right? enought people have the drop rate file from the game disk and it is not possible for that item to be droped offline maby if ST added it into their online drop rate file but I dought it, althought imfinus Jei clans to have........ It dont bother me anyway bankmod is much faster way.

Patser you still looking for that black ring? and your missing the weapons shields from your list.

Eanae
Nov 18, 2004, 02:25 PM
On 2004-11-17 07:57, Collector wrote:

PatserGOUKI

People still think that it can befound offline do they. I cant belive it he must be kidding right? enought people have the drop rate file from the game disk and it is not possible for that item to be droped offline maby if ST added it into their online drop rate file but I dought it, althought imfinus Jei clans to have........ It dont bother me anyway bankmod is much faster way.

Patser you still looking for that black ring? and your missing the weapons shields from your list.

Your sig is wayyy to big, read the rules. >_>

And the source code has been hacked, tinkered, and fucked with alot, so obviously you're the true loser here. Next mod I see, I request a lock. If you would have read STICKIES you would know fact. Have a nice day, king of noobs.

Collector
Nov 18, 2004, 05:40 PM
On 2004-11-18 11:25, Eanae wrote:

On 2004-11-17 07:57, Collector wrote:

PatserGOUKI

Your sig is wayyy to big, read the rules. >_>

And the source code has been hacked, tinkered, and fucked with alot, so obviously you're the true loser here. Next mod I see, I request a lock. If you would have read STICKIES you would know fact. Have a nice day, king of noobs.

Uuuhhh im so scared, and of course the source codes has been hacked thats stating fact it was hacked in japan in version 1.0 thats why they quicky made pso plus, and im the king of noobs im I funny I finished the game before I stated to play with the code then again what would it matter to you, lets face it PSO is dead, and it ant comming back untill ST get off their asses and overhall their server code.

If you would like to contine trying to bible bash me why not do it through PM'S as thats what it their for.

Eanae
Nov 18, 2004, 05:45 PM
First of all, my bottem comment wasn't even directed to you, you moron. This flame war is out of hand. Stop being immature about it. Jesus Crist the internet is full of morons...

law944t
Nov 18, 2004, 10:00 PM
Okay, this has gotten WAY out of hand.

Moderator, please lock this thread.

[/b][b]

To many name calling and to many people with an opinion.

Thank you to those that posted and read.