PDA

View Full Version : PSO Plus - Ever out on EU?

Azel-34
Nov 15, 2004, 09:08 PM
Hello everyone, there's just one thing bothering me for the past few months - ever since PSOplus came out in Japan I thought it may never leave that country, but since there has been a version for the USA, I began to wonder if us Europeans will ever see one as well. In other words, has ANY of you heard ANYTHING about a European release? Anyone know any site/way to communicate with Sega's PR or anything at ALL to find out if there's any such possibility? Anyway, please oh please, if you know anything about the release/no release of PSO plus for Europe, please post a reply!!! Oh and one more thing. If PSO plus isnt coming out in EU, and I bought a USA copy on import (load it with freeloader), would I be able to use my PSO I & II EU save on the PSO plus USA game? Anyone have any clues on that? Pretty please, help! lol

RFB
Nov 16, 2004, 06:53 AM
Dont expect PSO Plus to reach the EU.

Europe is the smallest market of the 3, and this specially applies to PSO, where the number of players is incredibly lower when compared to the USA. So it is not interesting at all for Sega to release it here.

Our only hope would be for a 3rd party to buy he rights to release it here. But I doubt any company would take such a risk.

About the savegame... no idea, sorry.

Ryuko
Nov 16, 2004, 08:46 AM
Pretty sure you can't use EU game saves on a US disk. You'd have to start again from level one....

Hrith
Nov 16, 2004, 10:43 AM
There's no real point in PSO+ for us, unless you're bound offline and wanna try Tower quests, ok, maybe.

But all other PSO+ features are inherent to PAL version, not point for EU players to get, I must say.

Dana
Nov 16, 2004, 11:44 AM
i really want it to come out in the EU on PAL but i would just bye a US GC if i had the money........maybe i will, then bye the US PSO

Ryuko
Nov 16, 2004, 12:40 PM
Doesn't plus have a system to reduce corruption? I'm still recovering from my third data loss, so I'd really want that.

Fyrin
Nov 16, 2004, 09:15 PM
I am yet to find Pso + release in the area of which I live. If any happens to get their hands on U.S. copy of the game for me, I would be much oblige.