PDA

View Full Version : Rejoice UK Anime Fans!

Deathscythealpha
Jul 7, 2002, 12:34 PM
Sci-fi channel now seem to be showing Neon Genesis Evangelion and Martian Successor Nedisco (sp?). Finally some decent anime being shown over here, Uncut and not kiddified (hey, i made up a new word) like all the animes on Cartoon Network.

Sci-Fi's anime night is on thursdays (used to be saturdays) and Evangelion starts at 12:10 followed by Nedisco.

Now i can finally watch Evangelion all the way through. The manga's were good, but i wanna see the anime! (has only seen episodes 3-8)

DarkMilitia
Jul 7, 2002, 12:36 PM
after watching the full series, rent the "end of evangelion" movie if you can. it is the ENTIRE REASON to watch the rest of the series.

Deathscythealpha
Jul 7, 2002, 05:01 PM
Whoops, missed one out.

Before Evangelion there showing 'Blue Gender'. Dunno whats this like but at least its anime.

And i think ill have to buy 'End of Evangelion'. No place near me actually has anime to rent, not much to sell either...

CrimsonShine
Aug 22, 2002, 08:31 PM
WTH is wrong with this! I never knew SCI FI had evangelion! And I just bought the dang series O.O, thats not FAIR! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

CrimsonShine
Aug 22, 2002, 08:32 PM
O wait, I dun live in UK, sorry bout that=(*

Darrin
Aug 22, 2002, 08:35 PM
If you one Digital Cable I think there is anime on the Action Channel. But I could be wrong. I don't live in the UK