PDA

View Full Version : What the Hell?!

Uncle_bob
Jul 7, 2002, 12:51 PM
*Looks at the GC character stats at lvl 40*
What the Hell has Sonic Team been smoking?!
All the Forces have higher EVP than Rangers?
Fonewearls have the highest EVP of the Forces? Fomarls with the highest HP and DFP of the Forces?
*Looks some more*
And what have they done to the poor Racasts? I'm not even going to comment on how screwed up the Hunters are. Why, Sonic Team, why? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Zio
Jul 7, 2002, 01:00 PM
yeah RAmar is inferior to the RAmarl in everything except ATA. The RAmarl also has more ATP than the RAcaseal and more EVP which really made me angry. Not so much the ATP, but that in v1/v2 she was recognized for her highest DFP and EVP of the rangers. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

ShadowNeo
Jul 7, 2002, 01:20 PM
Yes but these are all early stats, they probably dont represent accurate character growth. I don't think we should jump to conclusions, for example HUcaseal may have nearly as good ATA as RAcast at this point so people immediately think that HUcaseal will be better, what they do not seem to release is that HUcaseal's ATA is bound to max out at a much lower amount than RAcast's.

Javier_Von_Fenrir
Jul 7, 2002, 01:34 PM
On 2002-07-07 11:20, ShadowNeo wrote:
Yes but these are all early stats, they probably dont represent accurate character growth. I don't think we should jump to conclusions, for example HUcaseal may have nearly as good ATA as RAcast at this point so people immediately think that HUcaseal will be better, what they do not seem to release is that HUcaseal's ATA is bound to max out at a much lower amount than RAcast's.

Exactly, we mustn't judge on these lvl 40 BATTLE MODE stats. We gotta look at the max stats. One another thing, I'm glad they've toned down the Andriods, in Ver.2 those andriods were just god-like. I hate using Andriods cus they have minimal costumization.

Rhete
Jul 7, 2002, 01:38 PM
Do we really need 3 topics about the lvl 40 stats?

TeamPhalanx
Jul 7, 2002, 01:43 PM
The stats just show early growth. I mean, it's like comparing level 40 stats of the DC characters. Some thing like the high FOnewearl EVP will probably stay the same, while others like the RAmarl dominance will probably change as you level up. Btw, why are you complaining about FOmarl's stats?

Uncle_bob
Jul 7, 2002, 01:53 PM
On 2002-07-07 11:43, TeamPhalanx wrote:
The stats just show early growth. I mean, it's like comparing level 40 stats of the DC characters. Some thing like the high FOnewearl EVP will probably stay the same, while others like the RAmarl dominance will probably change as you level up. Btw, why are you complaining about FOmarl's stats?

I hope you're right about that, I would be very annoyed if a 4 foot tall Fonewearl would be blocking hits from a 15 foot tall enemy more than a Racast.
And err I was complaining about the Fomarls stats because it would be wierd for them to have more HP and DFP than a FOmar. :|

Uncle_bob
Jul 7, 2002, 01:54 PM
On 2002-07-07 11:38, Rhete wrote:

Yes. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif

TeamPhalanx
Jul 7, 2002, 02:26 PM
It's evasion, not block (although animation says otherwise). So, it makes sense that those that are more nimble would have higher EVP. The one thing I can't explain is the RAcast's DFP when compared to RAcaseal's.

watashiwa
Jul 7, 2002, 02:48 PM
On 2002-07-07 11:38, Rhete wrote:

Hell no. *lock*