PDA

View Full Version : L O S T

TheOneHero
Nov 17, 2004, 10:28 PM
Anyone else see this?

I love this show, it's like, the only show that I actually plan ahead on watching, the only show I get pissed off if I miss a minute of it, do to my mom asking me for the 10th time what color paint I want in my room. I said white, and white is where it stands. >_<

Back on topic, this show kicks ass. I find myself lusting for each wednsday to get here quicker with each passing episode that I see.

An awesome story, twists nearly every episode, a few good looking girls, voices whispering, people appearing and then vanishing; plus much more.

Good stuff, if you haven't seen it. Watch it. Though I am afraid it would be a big spoiler to you if you haven't seen the first episodes. This is a show, where it is not good for your health to miss one night. ^_^

Dhylec
Nov 17, 2004, 10:43 PM
heh, this show is nice in general..

the only thing that keeps this going is the curiosity
they did pretty well to show nothing of the real danger or monster/s up even after almost a dozen of eps.

up until now, the show is about the main cast's flashbacks..
(i saw the 'fad' starting ep2) but hopefully there will be good things cooking up soon =]

TheOneHero
Nov 18, 2004, 12:04 AM
On 2004-11-17 19:43, Dhylec wrote:

the only thing that keeps this going is the curiosity
they did pretty well to show nothing of the real danger or monster/s up even after almost a dozen of eps.

up until now, the show is about the main cast's flashbacks..
(i saw the 'fad' starting ep2) but hopefully there will be good things cooking up soon =]

Ya, the curiosity is what hooks me most. =}

Main cast's flashbacks, so we really have: Fat guy, black guy, asthma girl and her brother, and pregnant girl. (I forgot names. x.x) So maybe 4-5 more episodes of main cast flashbacks and the action should start heating up.

Unless there is someone I forgot or more people come in; or we do more flashbacks on the main cast again, highly doubt it though.

What irtates me is, I have to wait two more weeks since the bachleor thing has its special time and boots out Lost. Sadly I care nothing for shows on meeting your new spouse like so. >_>

Oh ya, stranded people, scary french lady, and messed up island > j00 all. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TheOneHero on 2004-11-17 21:14 ]</font>