PDA

View Full Version : Going to hell?

Sayara
Nov 18, 2004, 12:03 AM
This can work for alot of things. I'll split it down 1 by 1.

PSO case.
Well, this is a familar scene, people bitching and complaining on how PSO is going down hill and cheats and whatever is taking over and such.... I don't know but it really irritates me hearing this. I think on a mindset of, "Well if its really that bad here, then dont come." I never said it persay but i always did think of saying such. That and people who are seriously anal about things here also irk me. Take for example, random player with a bit of tweaked gear (big sword, and such) comes in, persons complain and leave. or even better, a random level 200'd kid is battered and bashed on because he's level 200, Is it a crime these days?

The world around us.
Do you know people are STILL FUCKING COMPLANING ABOUT a certain someone being the new certain leadeing position here? Wasnt the certain voting event ended a certain week ago or so? People complain and nag "Ohh were all gonna die" blah blah. Its very irritating again. People seriously need to not get so worked over certain things like this and just live their fucking lives.

On that note, i clean my art box of broackian ink and do something. Bye bye : D

Shadowpawn
Nov 18, 2004, 12:19 AM
Hell can be a fun place. Bah, people are going to complain even if they have nothing to complain about. It's apart of human nature.

KodiaX987
Nov 18, 2004, 01:16 AM
On 2004-11-17 21:03, Tingle wrote:

The world around us.
Do you know people are STILL FUCKING COMPLANING ABOUT a certain someone being the new certain leadeing position here? Wasnt the certain voting event ended a certain week ago or so? People complain and nag "Ohh were all gonna die" blah blah. Its very irritating again. People seriously need to not get so worked over certain things like this and just live their fucking lives.

49% didn't vote for him. Those 49% get to complain.

Solstis
Nov 18, 2004, 01:23 AM
On 2004-11-17 22:16, KodiaX987 wrote:

On 2004-11-17 21:03, Tingle wrote:

The world around us.

49% didn't vote for him. Those 49% get to complain.

49% of voters, that is.

I voted. I get to complain.

As for you Candians... erm... yeah.

[edit]: Yes, Candians.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Solstis on 2004-11-17 22:23 ]</font>

Daikarin
Nov 26, 2004, 08:25 AM
Most people who criticize something, can't do something better.

_Sinue_
Dec 4, 2004, 02:17 AM
You don't have to be more competant than someone to realize they are also incompetant.

Secondly, PSO has gone to hell. If you don't think it has, then you're either in denial - or you're a newbie who doesn't know any better. And yes.. I did quit PSO quite a few months back.

Zelutos
Dec 4, 2004, 02:27 AM
I'm going to hell.

Sayara
Dec 4, 2004, 10:05 AM
On 2004-12-03 23:17, _Sinue_ wrote:
You don't have to be more competant than someone to realize they are also incompetant.

Secondly, PSO has gone to hell. If you don't think it has, then you're either in denial - or you're a newbie who doesn't know any better. And yes.. I did quit PSO quite a few months back.

I know its gone to hell yes, but i don't just sit about and complain about it. If it really got me that distressed i'd quit it. but since i still do enjoy myself i still go.

I dunno, maybe its just me but thats how i feel.