PDA

View Full Version : Hey, Isaac? Fuck you.

PJ
Nov 18, 2004, 10:59 PM
A rant against my eldest brother. Oh joy =/

He spends my money, and I get nothing out of it (Now, usually I'm a nice enough person to just give and not hope to recieve, but I never really give him my money >_>).

He eats my food, and calls me a pig. Considering the past 4 months I've hardly eaten more than a single small meal a day, and even before then I didn't eat more than what he ate. Not to mention, he'd eat all the snack food (Chips, cereal etc.) just so that, "PJ wouldn't eat them." Well, good sir, PJ hasn't been eating them, since you've been eating them. Not to mention atleast PJ shared =/

Since he's in University/College now (I don't really care to know about his... personal stuffs), he gets money from the government. Now, instead of using that money to help our parents, who get very little pay, and are STILL SHELTERING YOU AND PAYING FOR YOUR UNIVERSITY/COLLEGE/WHATEVER TUITION, he buys COMICS! >_< Comics that, if I touch, I die.

He not only insults my friends to me, he also insults me in front of them (Usually when I'm at home and he's driving them home). Yeah, you don't need to keep it a secret Isaac. Just because you tell my friends you hate me, doesn't mean I don't already know. You expect me to love you? =/

What REALLY bothers me is when he says I should get more sleep, 'cause otherwise I'm cranky. Well, none of my friends seem to notice, and it only happens inside my house. And usually, only around you. I wonder what that means.

He says he doesn't know how he can live with me, and I tell him he shouldn't. He's 19, I believe that means he can legally move out. Hey, not only is that one less mouth to feed, that's one HUGE less mouth to feed. And a huge problem at that.

Eihwaz
Nov 18, 2004, 11:02 PM
Egad, Issac sounds like a total prick. I suggest that you learn some form of martial arts and break his limbs! :D

And at the very least, maybe he'll become fat and greasy after eating all of your snack foods, then you can point and laugh at him.

InfinityXXX
Nov 18, 2004, 11:12 PM
It seems i have a bro named Isaac too that acts the same way but my Isaac is 4 years younger than me but he is annoying and retarded. Hmm maybe its an Isaac thing.

navci
Nov 19, 2004, 01:58 AM
Him and my bro should live together. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
They'd make a perfect couple.

Zzzzzz
Nov 19, 2004, 03:54 AM
Egad! He does sound luke an asshole(although you don't need me telling you that). I know this may be stupid, but have you tried talking to him, or to your parents about him?

polishedweasel
Dec 3, 2004, 08:30 PM
For real, if he's such a dickhole, just pop him in the face. He'll stop. Either that or beat the shit out of you, but he won't walk all over you if you stand up for yourself.