PDA

View Full Version : Secret Santa

Kidou
Nov 19, 2004, 10:44 PM
Under a brief kindness of my heart a friend and I agreed to terms to do a Secret Santa for our classmates (well, only our friends)

As time progressed I started to take names for our friends who would like to take part in this. After awhile, Teresa and I agreed this was going to be a lot of work and we would need some help. So we recruited Lindsay.

One of our friends who couldn't do gym do to a mess up knee. So we figured she could help jot down names or something. By now we were figuring out our plans for our Christmas party, so she would be a big help.

Now, I was out of school for a week due to an illness but Teresa called me with updates. It has came to my attention that Lindsay claimed that this was her Secret Santa and that she was going to pick who got who. Which isn't right at all. She just wanted to get Steph.

But what really bugs me, is Teresa and I go through all this work to make it perfect. We plan out the party and Santa shit but Lindsay dares claims it as all her work. And some people believed her!

You may think it is stupid for me to rant about this, but it really bugs me that she would do something. And whtn Teresa asked her about it, Lindsay giggled and said something like "Oh, thaaaaat, it isn't such a big deal, is it?"

Fuck you bitch. Bleh. I hate her right now. I am not about to give up to her, it isn't my style. But what do you all think?

Eanae
Nov 19, 2004, 11:04 PM
I think that's kinda really rude of her. You should probably talk to her, if that would even accomplish anything. It's better than senseless fighting though.

Kidou
Nov 19, 2004, 11:11 PM
That is true. I will talk to her on Tue. I'm not fighting with her, not yet anyways.

Thanks. Oh and congrats about ToH.

Eanae
Nov 20, 2004, 01:30 PM
On 2004-11-19 20:11, Kidou wrote:
That is true. I will talk to her on Tue. I'm not fighting with her, not yet anyways.

Thanks. Oh and congrats about ToH.

I wish you luck. And thanks. ^_^

EphekZ
Nov 21, 2004, 10:38 PM
...You should go to school with a mp(UZI) and shoot her....

No I have no idea what to say yea just talk to her....

Kidou
Nov 21, 2004, 10:44 PM
Umm thank you.. ?

Jehosaphaty
Nov 22, 2004, 12:25 AM
On 2004-11-21 19:38, darkgunner wrote:
...You should go to school with a mp(UZI) and shoot her....

No I have no idea what to say yea just talk to her....

hilarious. im sure ur input will do wonders

Kidou
Nov 22, 2004, 08:37 PM
... Uhh yeah.. ^___^