PDA

View Full Version : Gator Fans Rejoice

Solstis
Nov 21, 2004, 12:48 AM
:D

BWAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!!!!!!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Solstis on 2004-11-20 21:49 ]</font>

Cowboy
Nov 21, 2004, 01:07 AM
FUCK ME >.<

I didnt watch the game ;.;

Come on Zook! Make the fucktards regret their descision1

And off topic, why the flaming fuck didnt they wait until the END of the season to fire him? What they did was stupid and distasteful, and I'm ashamed of how it all went about.

Zebulan7
Nov 29, 2004, 07:33 PM
Yeah, happiness in G-ville once again. UF isn't so gloomy any more, unless you dislike Zook. His poor daughter... a senior in high school... what a tuff year.

Solstis
Nov 29, 2004, 07:54 PM
On 2004-11-29 16:33, Zebulan7 wrote:
Yeah, happiness in G-ville once again. UF isn't so gloomy any more, unless you dislike Zook. His poor daughter... a senior in high school... what a tuff year.

Ah! Do you go to UF?

kevlar_pso
Dec 1, 2004, 03:47 PM
I'm not a fan of College Football in the least, but I do listen to a lot of ESPN Radio and have College Football friends. All they can talk about is how Zook sux and how they want Stevie back.
Personally I don't think he had enough time to let HIS recruits justify what he could bring to the program. Then again, Spurrier is a tough name to follow.

Zebulan7
Dec 3, 2004, 06:22 PM
Ah! Do you go to UF?

Heavens, no. I just live here. UF? Ha!

(I'm sorry, but UF is just too big a school for me. It also ranks just to high up there in the "party schools")

they just got a new head coach: Herben(sp?) Miers from Utah

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zebulan7 on 2004-12-03 15:25 ]</font>