PDA

View Full Version : AAAAARRRRRRRGHHHHHH!!!!

Tact
Nov 22, 2004, 06:28 PM
Ok, I have just seen the stupidest thing ever. If this person gets a Darwin Award, it'll be because of all the stupid things he did while living, and it'll have nothing to do with his death. His brain would rattle in an amoeba's nonexistent skull. Now for the situation. My "friend" decides to play co-op play in Star Wars: Battlefront, and I agree. He chooses the Battle of Hoth, with a certain animal that I call a "hairy beast" and don't want to get on one in the game. As a result, he fricking JUMPS on me, rips the controller out of my hands, and says I can't play. Is that irrational or what? Just because I don't like something he does...GRRRR! It makes me SO mad. Now, I have Battlefront myself, so to get the anger out, I will probably be killing some Tauntauns with a trusty rocket launcher.

Jehosaphaty
Nov 22, 2004, 08:11 PM
On 2004-11-22 15:28, tactician7777 wrote:
Ok, I have just seen the stupidest thing ever. If this person gets a Darwin Award, it'll be because of all the stupid things he did while living, and it'll have nothing to do with his death. His brain would rattle in an amoeba's nonexistent skull.

haha not that i dont agree that ur "friend" was being a brat, but that is soome quote.

Tact
Nov 22, 2004, 08:20 PM
Why, thank you. My friends (not including the one I mentioned in my rant) always say I'm good at insults.