PDA

View Full Version : Do you remember what face you made or line you said the firs

Dabra
Jul 7, 2002, 05:48 PM
I did. And it was happy when i first bumped in the demo of tomba!. That game damn right owned.

But i have no clue what i have said...

ABDUR101
Jul 7, 2002, 05:53 PM
The first game system I ever played was Atari. It was fun timing those shots to hit those blocky ships/planes/what the hell ever..but then I got a Nintendo, and the moment I played Mario my face was of the bloody eyed "OMFG IS THIS REAL!?" kind.

Dangerous55
Jul 7, 2002, 07:11 PM
My first game was Pong too. But that was around the time of the NES. It was my parents old system Then I got a NES, and I never bought a game, heh, my Mom worked at a video store. And I could rent any game, any time, for free.

Vitamin_D
Jul 7, 2002, 07:14 PM
First game I played was Mario...but that was a LONG time ago...the hell if I know what I said...or what I looked like for that matter.

probably "OMFGWTFBS1337ROXORS!"

jello44
Jul 7, 2002, 07:56 PM
I don't remember, I was like 2 at the time. Probably some half-drooling face or something. It was so long ago.

geewj
Jul 7, 2002, 08:01 PM
I dont remember, i think it was a comodore 64(sp?). I remember my brother had a conan game that was fun. And i probably said....

Hachi machi!

Nerd
Jul 7, 2002, 08:26 PM
I think i played duckhunt first, then mario or zelda or something like that..but i was prolly just sayin "awwwww man whoaaaa" i was only 6 -_- ...

LieutenantDwAnGStick
Jul 8, 2002, 12:27 AM
too youg to remember what first game i played.. just happend, like potty training

_xX_Frosty_Xx_
Jul 8, 2002, 04:15 AM
I was four......playing Mario with my cousin...."Wow..."

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 8, 2002, 04:40 AM
Played my uncle's NES. Some skateboarding game. I was like "You're the coolest uncle." or something like that since I was changing what happened on the t.v. "like woah!"

WashuSaotome2
Jul 8, 2002, 10:05 AM
My first game was the Legend of Zelda (Nes) and I said...For some strange reason... I said..."Let go of the controller you ******!!!"
Then I played Super Smash Bros. (N64) and I said... "Oh yeah! 64 bit Link! Yum!!!"

Then I played Melee..
"Why do they love me so much! Thank you Nintendo! *Finishes thrashing Donkey Kong, Zelda, and Gannondorf with Link*"

Dabra
Jul 8, 2002, 10:44 AM
No one here ever likse...jumped around in happyness when they were young and then dropped the controller, then it broke and they strated crying? that would be funny..

Daikarin
Jul 8, 2002, 05:40 PM
I can't remember the first game I played. But as a kid I played lots of oldies on my uncle's pc, and each time I experienced a new game I couldn't play without a smile, and constantly saying "Whoa!"

OMAR
Jul 8, 2002, 05:44 PM
lol the first game i played was mario for the nes and the first thing i said was "Mom get out im trying to play!" ...lol man i remember that...she took it as a joke but i was serious...i wanted to have the experience of playing and seeing the game first:p LOL

CodeName62
Jul 8, 2002, 06:22 PM
I think the first video game that I say was The Legend of Zelda for the NES. I don't remember what I said at that moment, but I prabably said wow.

Megaboy
Jul 8, 2002, 08:32 PM
Frist game i played was donkey kong with my frist friend and i couldnt beat the frist level so i told him *Your a dirty cheater*and i threw the controller at him.

Dabra
Jul 8, 2002, 08:35 PM
Damn...was your first word "wow" or "whoa" too? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gifPP

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Jul 10, 2002, 01:09 PM
"Wraaa, I guess, nyan, we'll have to read the instruction manual!"
I was playing Super Mario Bros. 2 on the NES, and couldn't figure out how to open the first door =^.^=; .

Kent
Jul 10, 2002, 10:54 PM
I don't even remember.

I feel like I've been playing video games my whole life...