PDA

View Full Version : XBox: Halo 2

Sithlord
Nov 23, 2004, 07:09 PM
I just want to know who has Halo 2 and who likes it. And my pool is: If you were in the Covenet, what would you be?

Skett
Nov 23, 2004, 07:30 PM
I say Elite because I would be a bad*** warrior solder that can carry an Energy Sword.

I would like to be a prophit for a day. I mean, you sit around in a flying chair, talking a mystical, making everything you say sound important, and have several races under my command.

BOC
Nov 23, 2004, 08:07 PM
me? elite i guess as im becoming a master of the plasma rifle duel wield. though to be fair, id probably be a hunter, if it was listed http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif. im big, scary looking, takes a fair bit of knocking around, but if you can get behind me, im totally fucked. no not in that way you horny git!!

overall i gotta say i love this game. best console shooter without a doubt! duel wielding is class, enemies still damn satisfying to kill, vehicles amazing, levels much better than before, the flood are soo much more interesting to fight rather than decending into serious sam-ness and legendary is damn DAMN hard. haven't really given multi-player much of a bash yet, but what ive played has brought a tear of joy to my manly eyes amazing game.

BUT... i dont think its the best xbox game this year. sorry but i really just loved ninja gaiden that much. my fps roots have been well and truly betrayed. its a very close second. ask me again in a week, after ive played a few games with my buddies.

god i hope 3 isn't long coming, cause otherwise that ending will drive me nuts.

PEACE!!!

Scrub
Nov 23, 2004, 09:02 PM
Take a guess at what Grey voted for. XP

Besides being one of the few people who play as an Elite on XBL(>_< Damn Spartans everywhere), they just generally kick ass. In 2, they taunt you and make fun of you when you die, gloating over your kill, and in 1, they went 'WORT WORT WORT!' It just doesn't get any sexier then that.

The Carbine is a good weapon, too, and Brutes are too fucking stupid looking to want to actually be one.>_>;

Orange_Coconut
Nov 26, 2004, 01:28 AM
Well, since you can already be an Elite, I wouldn't mind checking out the Brute. Those guys are... Brutish.

Hrigg
Nov 26, 2004, 11:06 AM
I would probably be a brute, cause they are big, bad, and powerful.

Deluge
Jan 22, 2005, 11:59 PM
The elites are easily the most likeable of the covenant ranks. I throughly enjoyed Halo 2, including the campaign, co-op and xbox live settings. This title is virtually flawless, and I believe everyone should engross themselves in its excellence

Link00seven
Jan 23, 2005, 10:41 AM
Halo 1 > Halo 2

'nuff said.

Aurra
Jan 23, 2005, 05:20 PM
Yeah, I kinda liked Halo better than Halo 2 also. Halo 2 is a pretty good game, but it sort of feels like "The Matrix: Reloaded" did... Like it's a tacked on sequel that was only created after it was discovered that everyone loved the first one enough to buy a second.

Still though, Halo 2 is pretty fun. And I'd be an Elite, of course. I even affectionately named them "Yuri" for some reason. Blue ones are Bluri, (pronounced "blurry"), red ones are Compton Ass Yuri, yellow ones are Regular Ass Yuri, white ones are Silvuri, and invisible ones are Invisibluri.

Rainbowlemon
Jan 23, 2005, 07:49 PM
I would be a hunter. Duh!

Yeh, I have Halo 2, yeh, I LOVE it. I'm on it practically all weekend every weekend, its so goddam addictive -_-

RavenTW
Jan 24, 2005, 10:58 PM
A Cov Elite happens to be my Jedi Academy skin. Need I say more?

Hrigg
Jan 26, 2005, 06:30 PM
Dude, Grunts are teh secksy. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Grunts>>> All

Enough said. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif