PDA

View Full Version : When will the card Delsaber be released (if at all)?

Axel3792
Nov 23, 2004, 08:41 PM
Anyone know?

Tycho
Nov 24, 2004, 09:52 AM
Are you sure there is game data for this card?
I wouldn't know about that, I haven't gotten into Ep3 until recently (the festival).

rena-ko
Nov 29, 2004, 05:56 PM
it was supposed to be in, thus you'll find a textured model in the files. but no animation and no cardstats itself indicates clearly that it wont ever be realized.

so in one word: never.

Sinow-R
Dec 19, 2004, 03:54 PM
delsabers are awesome!i wish they were in episode 3. anyone here know how to get a chaos bringer? is there a dork(dark) bringer card out there?

Ryna
Dec 19, 2004, 04:02 PM
On 2004-12-19 12:54, Sinow-R wrote:
delsabers are awesome!i wish they were in episode 3. anyone here know how to get a chaos bringer? is there a dork(dark) bringer card out there?

There are no Dark Bringer cards. However, there are two Chaos Bringer cards. They are S and SS rank cards. You'll start seeing them around level 40-50.

soulja2244
Feb 1, 2005, 03:45 AM
Delsaber and dark bringer ARE in the game, and 100% usable.

I'll show you online sometime if you want.

Getintothegame
Feb 10, 2005, 07:05 PM
On 2005-02-01 00:45, soulja2244 wrote:
Delsaber and dark bringer ARE in the game, and 100% usable.

I'll show you online sometime if you want.

Only problem is that they'll never be released to the public from Sonic Team. There is no card art for them.

Raven2x
Feb 13, 2005, 11:38 AM
They CANNOT EVER BE released, unless a game patch is released by ST itself.
When this or any other "unfinished" card is gotten normally, the game deletes it automatically, and you cannot get it from quests...
The only way to get it is to put it in manually into your deck, and that goes along with--
The bosses, the tons and tons and tons of "unfinished" cards
Although the unfinished cards are 100% finish.
These are one of my favorites.

Old Type:
No new FC cards may be put onto the map for 6 turns by anyone. (Wow I wonder why they scrapped it...)

Silent Colloseum:
All damage above 7 and above does nothing (look at next card)

Cheer = Add 5 AP to your opponents attack (its a defense card)

I could get pics and exact descriptions if anyone wanted for some cards =O

Raven2x
Feb 13, 2005, 11:39 AM
So in repeat, unless ST manually inserts it into your deck, its not happening =o

voxie
Feb 18, 2005, 01:36 PM
On 2004-12-19 13:02, Ryna wrote:

There are no Dark Bringer cards. However, there are two Chaos Bringer cards. They are S and SS rank cards. You'll start seeing them around level 40-50.

I managed to get two Chaos Bringer cards in my 20s... oh but that was during the High Card Festival I think, oops.. >.>

Ryna
Feb 18, 2005, 05:32 PM
On 2005-02-18 10:36, voxie wrote:
I managed to get two Chaos Bringer cards in my 20s... oh but that was during the High Card Festival I think, oops.. >.>

During the Low Cost/High Cost Festival, I remember people that were level 5 were finding SRank cards >.>

SquashDemon
Mar 24, 2005, 05:01 PM
the Delsaber is in the game, but we will never get it because Sonic Team is just too lazy for that. If any of you watched the movie that plays when you wait at the title screen, you can see a breif clip of a Delsaber attacking Kranz (I think, it might be someone else...) so obviously they finished the Delsaber, but they will never release it. I bet after Blue Burst comes out in US they're going to shut down the GC/Xbox servers, so you might as well forget about it

Ryna
Mar 24, 2005, 05:18 PM
On 2005-03-24 14:01, SquashDemon wrote:
the Delsaber is in the game, but we will never get it because Sonic Team is just too lazy for that. If any of you watched the movie that plays when you wait at the title screen, you can see a breif clip of a Delsaber attacking Kranz (I think, it might be someone else...) so obviously they finished the Delsaber, but they will never release it. I bet after Blue Burst comes out in US they're going to shut down the GC/Xbox servers, so you might as well forget about it

If you look a little more closely at the opening movie, you'll see that it is based on the Trial version of the game. You'll also notice that Sil'fer has different hair in some of the scenes than what she does in the final version of the game.

The Delsaber was in the Trial version, but was removed for balancing purposes. It exists in the game's data, but is not a legally playable card. You have to use alternative methods to use it.

SquashDemon
Mar 26, 2005, 08:59 PM
right you are, but the fact still remains, Delsaber is in the game, and it was finished.
BTW it wasn't Kranz being attacked, it was Orland

Corey
Mar 27, 2005, 02:40 AM
Look at the original topic date.
Then look at Axel's recent posts
Then look at Raven2x's topics
Then look at my posts

yeah

Corey
Mar 27, 2005, 02:41 AM
And no, Delsaber is NOT finished.
It has no card Art.
It has no move animation.
It has not been resized to EP3 stantards. (It's taller than it should be.)

And...
on top of that, it sucks.
It was not removed because of balance issues.
It was removed...no, it just wasn't finished like half of the Hunters items; ST is lazy. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Corey
Mar 27, 2005, 02:45 AM
AND (God damned that edit button, someone give me original PSOWORLD link sometime in a PM please)

it FSODs when you die
Here's a nice pic from Raven when he left
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/Raven2x/IKnow1337-Fu.jpg

See how it's taller than his EP2 char?

Circio
Mar 27, 2005, 08:05 PM
What's your point about it being taller? Many monsters are taller than their Arkz masters. The fact remains that, although it is in the game, Delsaber, along with many others, will never be released. I would also not using any of these alternative methods to obtain or use any of these cards (many of them are not even worth the bother).

Ryna
Mar 28, 2005, 08:57 AM
On 2005-03-27 17:05, Circio wrote:
What's your point about it being taller?

The Delsaber has not been resized so they are to scale with the other episode 3 monsters.

Circio
Mar 28, 2005, 09:44 AM
I clarified this statement in the next sentence, if you had bothered to read it.

Many monsters are taller than their Arkz masters.
Some, but not all of the monsters in Episode 3 were rescaled. Only those that were extremely large. Delsaber would have most likely been left alone, seeing how it is hardly bigger than the SC.

Ryna
Mar 28, 2005, 10:09 AM
On 2005-03-28 06:44, Circio wrote:
I clarified this statement in the next sentence, if you had bothered to read it.

I did read your statement and I disagreed with your assessment that the Delsaber is fine as is. In my opinion, it really needs to be resized.

Neith
Mar 28, 2005, 10:56 AM
Look at the screenshot. The Delsaber is far too big, it towers above the characters, when it ideally shouldn't be much bigger. Even to a FOnewearl, a Delsaber is maybe head and shoulders above one, not as tall as it is there.