PDA

View Full Version : DC: Finally made it!

Sha_Hua
Nov 24, 2004, 09:58 AM
I finally cleared the game!

I wanted to clear the game with my first made character (a Hunewearl named Sha Hua).
First I tried to do this under level 75, but ultimate was a lot harder then very hard so I tried the at under level 100.

It seemed that this wasn't meant to be: technical problems, savegame issues.
But thanks to gameshop (in The Hague) I was able to make it.

I reached falz at level 99 (total exp. 2187380 pt).
And although I've defeated him many times, he surprised me with darvants comming out of the ground at his third stage.
It's a great feeling that I've finally made it!

So I'll think I'll stop with PSO now?!

Neah, I'm going online.

Does anyone know how many people still play in europe on the DC?
I don't want to go through a lot of trouble to get a BBA and find out there's practicly no one online.

I also want to thank everyone here on PSOW who helped me! I couldn't have done it without you.

Hope to see a lot of you online soon,
Sha

Miroku77
Nov 24, 2004, 01:11 PM
Even Though I didn't help you, Congrads! =D

rena-ko
Dec 1, 2004, 04:35 PM
um, isnt a DC BBA a rather rare as well as pricy piece of hardware? being only released (afaik) in US and J, and you'll need to hunt down (/download) an US browsersoftware (european dreamkey 3.0 doesnt work with BBA, you'll need the US 2.1 afaik).

if the EU servers are still online, then i think there are 10 to 50 people EU wide i guess (very wild guess - would require me to pay per minute to actually check, which is something i wont do >_>).

honestly... congrats for your acchievement, esp since DC ult is hell compared to v3 ult... but, what you have to invest into a BBA for DC would prolly allow you to buy a cube these days, the game, BBA for cube are reduced in europe too (in some shops) and a keyboard... as well as the 20 euro, a creditcard costs per year (at least my VISA does).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rena-ko on 2004-12-01 13:37 ]</font>

kevlar_pso
Dec 2, 2004, 12:52 PM
Congrats, altho I thot in this thread I would be congradulating you on reaching lev 200. lol