Gi Gue Bazooka (unreduced Seize)

Spread Needle (unreduced Seize)

Red Mechgun (unreduced Havoc)

Samba Maracas (unreduced Chaos)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kef on 2004-12-10 08:19 ]</font>

rena-ko
Nov 24, 2004, 07:12 PM
naisu!

and now how much the others are reduced http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Hrith
Nov 24, 2004, 08:44 PM
haha, I think fox already covered that, I'll do some research later.

I know for sure Daggers get halved specials.

lain2k3
Dec 6, 2004, 11:30 AM
**Needs Flight Fan Get**

good job. >_>;;

Tsudo_Plat
Dec 6, 2004, 06:27 PM
Yeah, I was soo pissed off last week. I was running through TTF like usual and got to that last room of caves with the 3 Nano Dragons. I always wait for the Nanos because I've been trying to get Flight Fan (preferably with Hit) for a long time. After killing the 2nd Nano I noticed a Red Box and low and behold it was a weapon! I picked it up and as usual I went straight to the percents.... and Ta-Da! 20% Hit untekked!

I thought to myself, how sweet is this?! I finally got it and it has hit. I excitedly equipped it and started attacking... I noticed it was attacking like a slicer, but it sure didn't look like Flight Fan. After a couple seconds of thinking I realized I had Red Slicer, which isn't a bad thing, but I would have rather had Flight Fan.

Apparently I must have left and rejoined or something, because I know I made the game. Oh well....

Kef, Thanks for the info, if anyone knows of anymore weapons that may be missing please post them!

Now I guess I'm off to try and get my precious Flight Fan.... or I might do some more extremely boring Fatsia runs.... UGH. >_<

Tycho
Dec 7, 2004, 06:04 AM
Nice one.
I think Housoka said specials on regular weapons get reduced by half, and for mechguns and shot/needle weapons only 1/3 would be left.
Yay for S-Rank Mechguns and S-rank Needles/Shots. o:

PaleKid15
Dec 7, 2004, 07:34 PM
Sange & Yasha has gush? '>.>
Could have sworn it was something like lavis cannon special...

Quo
Dec 7, 2004, 10:19 PM
On 2004-12-07 16:34, PaleKid15 wrote:
Sange & Yasha has gush? '>.>
Could have sworn it was something like lavis cannon special...

You're thinking of the Orochiagito.

Excuse me if this is a silly question, but what do you mean by reduced specials?

Tycho
Dec 8, 2004, 02:27 AM
Whenever you use a special attack on a weapon with the ability to hit multiple times in one button-press (so for example, shots, sword and partisans, but mechguns too), the special would normally be 'reduced'.
This means that if you would normally on a Gush/Geist Saber-type recover 100 HP/TP per hit, for a Partisan or Sword type weapon, you would recover 50 HP per hit, and 33 HP per hit for Shot, Mechgun or Needle type weapons (shut up, I know there are no reduced Gush Needle-types ~_~).
Likewise, special attacks like Demon's, Hell, Chaos and Arrest would get 'reduced' by decreasing their chance of effectiveness. Meaning: On average a Mechgun type will not be able to recover more HP/TP or cause status effects or instant-death/HP-half more often than a Rifle type with the same accuracy and special.
Don't say "Charge Vulcans+9 50% hit". There is no reduction for the Charge, Berserk and Spirit special attacks.

So 'unreduced' specials can avoid this, and that is why S-rank weapons are good for specials. Yes, even though they are unable to obtain hit percentage.
Otherwise, you could try to get a Chain Sword (Sawd? u.u), Sange Yasha, or Guld Milla with hit. *wacko*
Or maybe don't try to get a GM with hit, but just get a King's S-rank Needle, Geist S-Rank Mechgun, and a good FOrce. x_x;

Edit: Now I think of it, Quo, I don't remember having seen you online even though your profile says GC. You don't play where the rest of PSOW plays? o:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tycho on 2004-12-07 23:36 ]</font>

Hrith
Dec 8, 2004, 04:22 AM
Are you sure status inducing / insta-kill / HP reducing specials can be reduced ?

That means more research if you're right -_-

Tycho
Dec 8, 2004, 04:30 AM
I just read it from Housoka. Google it, use the cache. It works. :/

lain2k3
Dec 8, 2004, 06:44 AM
HP reduction cant be reduced, AFAIK.

But yeah, hell-type specials are most definetely reduceable.

Hrith
Dec 8, 2004, 09:27 AM
more research, yay

Quo
Dec 9, 2004, 09:17 PM
Thanks for the info. I'm kind of glad that specials are reduced on some weapons. That would make mechguns too godly. I rarely ever use weapon speacials, so I'm not surprised I never noticed a reduction. Maybe I'll actually start using my flight fan now. I used to think it was kind of useless. Thanks again.

On 2004-12-07 23:27, Tycho wrote:
Now I think of it, Quo, I don't remember having seen you online even though your profile says GC. You don't play where the rest of PSOW plays? o:

I stick pretty adamantly to the oh-so lively ship called "offline." http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif I would get online, but I uh. . . have no money.

Hrith
Dec 10, 2004, 11:18 AM
Flight Fan owns on androids, it steals 80 exp a hit from 90% of Ult monsters, one with hit is exp whorage XD

------------------

Ok here's a more complete list, hopefully simply complete.

Daggers, Twin Sabers, Paired Swords get halved specials.
Partisans, Swords, Shots and Mechguns get specials divided by 3.

I uncluded all other weapon types that hit more than one monster.

As far as I know, Tempest(and others), Burning(and others), Devil's, Demon's, Charge, Berserk and Spirit cannot be reduced.

So there:
Red Sword (unreduced Seize)

Sealed J-Sword (unreduced Hell)

Crazy Tune (unreduced Havoc)

Huge Battle Fan (unreduced Havoc)

Red Partisan (unreduced Freeze)

Meteor Cudgel (unreduced Blizzard)

G-Assassin's Sabers (unreduced Seize)

Rainbow Baton (unreduced Chaos)

Burning Visit (unreduced Havoc)

Iron Faust (unreduced Havoc)

Gi Gue Bazooka (unreduced Seize)

Spread Needle (unreduced Seize)

Red Mechgun (unreduced Havoc)

Samba Maracas (unreduced Chaos)

I edited the first post for a complete list.