PDA

View Full Version : Hunting Time

Miroku77
Nov 28, 2004, 06:52 PM
Since my RAmarl just got to ult, i figured that i should start looking for my weps. But being only lvl 84, it's going to be hard to do a solo ruins run for my Spread needle. I was wondering if anyone would like to help me look for my SN. Oh and if you are purplenum, we could search for a Y9000 in temple.

Seval
Nov 29, 2004, 03:12 PM
I'd help, but I'm not purplenum, and I don't get on all that much... so, maybe if we bump into each other, that'd work, or something.

Tsudo_Plat
Nov 29, 2004, 04:18 PM
On 2004-11-28 15:52, Miroku77 wrote:
Since my RAmarl just got to ult, i figured that i should start looking for my weps. But being only lvl 84, it's going to be hard to do a solo ruins run for my Spread needle. I was wondering if anyone would like to help me look for my SN. Oh and if you are purplenum, we could search for a Y9000 in temple.

Perhaps. My brother has your card as Link. His characters include Jill, Toki 3000 and Chaos. If you see him or myself online, then we might help you out. Until then, enjoy playing tons of En4 for the Needle and good luck with the yas9k. Expect it to take a long ass time. 50ish runs just to come out even.

Kyo_X
Nov 29, 2004, 05:01 PM
I'd be happy to help you find your spread needle. But i'm only online on weekends b/c of school. As for the Yas 9k I can't help you find it b/c my purplenum is still too low.It will definitely take some time to find it. It took me 22 temple runs in multiplayer offline to find mine with my brother's character. check my profile for my characters active online

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: neotempestt on 2004-11-29 14:03 ]</font>