PDA

View Full Version : Betrayed

Zelutos
Nov 29, 2004, 02:54 AM
I've rid PSOW of this post.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zelutos on 2004-11-29 14:56 ]</font>

Sagasu
Nov 29, 2004, 03:02 AM
You spoiled him.

Scrub
Nov 29, 2004, 12:14 PM
Betrayed? What happened? o_O

...anyways, sounds to me like maybe you held on too tight, no room to breathe, you know?

Solstis
Nov 29, 2004, 02:32 PM
On 2004-11-29 09:14, GreyPhantasm wrote:

...anyways, sounds to me like maybe you held on too tight, no room to breathe, you know?

Quite possibly.

Remember, at the chance of sounding bitter: Forgiving is all nice and good, but never forget.

Skuda
Nov 29, 2004, 02:39 PM
yeah, I sent Tact a funny picture of myself, and now Zel is angry.

Scrub
Nov 29, 2004, 02:48 PM
o_o

In that case -

1.Please don't make threads against other members of the community.

2.I don't know the whole story, but it SEEMS that this is something he did with Tact, which is none of your business.

3.I hope this isn't the kind of picture that my dark side is making me think of. -_o ::gouges out brain::

Solstis
Nov 29, 2004, 04:05 PM
What the hell am I talking about in my last post?

Man... I am FAR too bitter.

Scrub
Nov 29, 2004, 04:21 PM
>:D Good.....goooooood.....you are learning well Solstis.

Join me on H2 sometime for a lesson in being a dick. ^_~

navci
Nov 29, 2004, 04:23 PM
Heh. My heart has been broken twice by a person I consider friend. What can you do but go on?

If that is indeed what Kuda said it is, well, you are prolly overreacting.

Zelutos
Nov 29, 2004, 05:48 PM
Meh, whatever. People are getting angry and interrigating me in rl, so i'll just shut up.

Thank you all for your input.

Daikarin
Nov 29, 2004, 07:29 PM
On 2004-11-29 11:32, Solstis wrote:

On 2004-11-29 09:14, GreyPhantasm wrote:

Quite possibly.

Remember, at the chance of sounding bitter: Forgiving is all nice and good, but never forget.

I believe in forgive and forget.

There's an old portuguese saying that goes like "Making mistakes is human. Forgiving is divine".

The best you can do about a mistake is learn what went wrong.

Squall179
Nov 29, 2004, 10:23 PM
Why would you think they are angry?

Perhaps they just want you to realize that maybe you were holding onto him with too short a leash.......people have to be given the freedom to make mistakes on their own and learn from them...again, on their own.

Why would you want a dispute over his decision to post his picture on the net to ruin a friendship that you have had with him.....why would anyone do that?

geewj
Nov 29, 2004, 10:27 PM
This is the best advice I will ever give anyone. I think it solves so many over reactions that end up fucking up way more things than they ever meant to.

If someone does not mean any harm, then don't treat them like they did.

You can't hold something against someone that they never meant to do. What is the point? Punishment for the sake of punishment? If you do then you're the one fucking everything up, not them.

navci
Nov 30, 2004, 12:11 AM
I am sorry. But this is sounding more and more like a soap opera.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 30, 2004, 03:18 AM
On 2004-11-29 21:11, navinator wrote:
I am sorry. But this is sounding more and more like a soap opera.

But some people LOVE soap operas!

Frink's post is more than adequate here. Move along people. Nothing to see here.

-Off Topic-
Well Navi, on this oldie but goodie TV show, Full House, there was a scene where an actress was telling another from the script the idea that:

'I know your heart is broken right now, but you move on. You'll get your heart broken many more times and break many hearts yourself along the way. That's just how life is.'

A sincere as possible thank you is issued and hugs all around! Woohoo! -_-!