PDA

View Full Version : Number of people who still play

Magician4
Dec 2, 2004, 11:55 AM
I was just wondering how many people would you say still play pso. I cancled my HL a few months ago and I was thinking about renewing it around christmas only if enough people still play.

Oh and I am glad that pso-world is back.

Seval
Dec 2, 2004, 12:44 PM
*Raises hand.*

kevlar_pso
Dec 2, 2004, 12:50 PM
I play on Xbox. I would play my GCN version again if I could get some friends on my Xbox Live friends list to play w/me on GCN. That way we could play the GCN version and chat w/our headsets over Xbox Live.

KrazyKone12
Mar 7, 2005, 08:16 AM
*Raises hand as well* "And getting online soon"

Crescens2k
Mar 7, 2005, 09:17 AM
I'm currently on bb.

Omega_Nova
Mar 7, 2005, 09:34 AM
BB here too, on China though... Its all fun until 100 pops up.

cp99
Mar 7, 2005, 03:29 PM
I still play episode uno y dos +, alot in fact

in fact i have gathered a group of gamers who still play on an almost daily basis,

in fact were having a c-mode party this friday to saterday, if your in the southern california area and want in contact me at [email protected]

Calx
Mar 7, 2005, 04:09 PM
I just started getting into Ep. I&II again. Got Plus and will recieve the BBA tomorrow. I hope I can play with some good people from on here, but no keyboard this time until I feel it's worth the extra money.

Ice_ryu
Mar 8, 2005, 10:27 AM
You guys can always PM me for a good ligit game. I am am always looking to play for fun, And I got Characters to cover from easy to ultimate, although I prefer not to play normal since there isnt anything for me to gain. But I always help and even upgrade your weapons when I can.