PDA

View Full Version : Revenge of the Sith

kevlar_pso
Dec 2, 2004, 12:45 PM
I haven't seen the trailer for Episode III yet. Any reactions? Comments?

Deathscythealpha
Dec 2, 2004, 01:24 PM
Well theres a large amount of CG effects going on, lots of exploding things and the daftest looking Darth Vader ever. I can understand that he might need to be strapped down to an operating table, but the positioning of the arms makes him look stupid.

Lots of Wookies though, but they will probably end up as canon fodder for the final battle. Oh, and it looks like Yoda will be getting more action again.

Not the best trailer ever, but its ok.

Outrider
Dec 2, 2004, 01:36 PM
Yeah, as far as trailers go, I've seen better. But man oh man - Sidious brandishing a lightsaber? This movie could be better than I was expecting.

TheOneHero
Dec 2, 2004, 03:03 PM
I haven't seen the trailer yet.

*Googles*

Hopefully Lucos won't screw it over. -_-

*Googled*

Looks interesting...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TheOneHero on 2004-12-02 12:08 ]</font>

kevlar_pso
Dec 3, 2004, 01:46 PM
I heard a rumor that Darth Maul would come back as a clone. That would be cool, but inna way kind of a cheap insert into Ep III.

Alucard_Maverick
Dec 4, 2004, 10:48 AM
HA ZAH! for Yoda getting more action he was so bad ass in episode 2 even if it was for like 20 seconds

kevlar_pso
Dec 5, 2004, 11:07 PM
We all know that Samuel L. Jackson is going to die in Ep. III. I'm just wondering if the movie will stay true to Hollywood's potrayal of Black characters in movies by killing him off first.