PDA

View Full Version : donut dhs org

Sharkyland
Dec 3, 2004, 12:55 AM
Hmm, I'm having trouble connecting to this site... did it go down? I have some pictures that I would like to send.

Skorpius
Dec 3, 2004, 03:23 AM
It's down for a while.

Sharkyland
Dec 4, 2004, 03:24 PM
Is it going to be up anytime soon?

VioletSkye
Dec 4, 2004, 03:46 PM
PSO Proxy yields better results and you don't need to rely on the donut site. If you are on dialup and don't have your GC and PC online at the same time, thats not a problem, have a friend run PSO Proxy on their pc (make sure they are connected to the internet)and use their IP address in your pso network settings under Proxy and use 8080 for the port. Then follow the same steps that you use to connect to the donut site, but now you'll connect to your friends pc and they can then email the snapshot to you since it will end up on their harddive in their pso proxy/snapshot directory.

If you do have your GC on a network with your pc, then its obviously even easier to use since you use your pc as the proxy server and the snapshots end up on your harddrive. Another easy way to use it is to have a usb card. Just transfer the snapsot to your pc with the usb card, then run pso proxy. Drag and drop the snapshot file over the running pro proxy window and thats it. You'll find the snapshot file converted to a .png file in your pso proxy/snapshot directory.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2004-12-04 12:50 ]</font>