PDA

View Full Version : NWN Anyone?

LostHero
Jul 8, 2002, 05:46 AM
Has anyone found the neverwinter nights tooset extremely addicting? Well if you don't know what it is, its basicily a "create your own game" type of thing, complete with wizards and easy interfaces for the less intelligible and a deep nw C++ scripting deal to make... you get the idea.

Well if anyone wants to try out my module in progress gimme a ring.

ABDUR101
Jul 8, 2002, 05:49 AM
You got my interest.
*blows whistle repeatedly in LostHero's ear even though he already got his attention*

*quickly puts it away before it magically dissapears down his throat or up his as...*cough*

Yeah, gimme a ringy dingy on ICQ or something and I'll get it from you. Broadband now, so it'll be alot easier. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

LostHero
Jul 8, 2002, 05:52 AM
Do you have the game? You need the game to play the module >_<

ABDUR101
Jul 8, 2002, 05:56 AM
On 2002-07-08 03:52, LostHero wrote:
Do you have the game? You need the game to play the module >_<

..ok..don't make me bitch slap you. Of course I have the game! o_O

..actually my nephew has it..but it's here..so..I have it.

...yeah. O_o

So, when I see you on ICQ, just fling it my way. And thanks in advance man.

Stop posting! Both of you!
*points to Hayabusa*
o_o;;

oh yeah, explain it abit here Losthero so people can get a general idea of what it contains. Thanks and I'll see you later.

*jerks plug out of wall*

LostHero
Jul 8, 2002, 06:02 AM
Basicilly its a persistent online MMORPG, but with a overarching story line, a shit load of quests and some other odds and ends. The people who have played it said their favotite part was rushing through things talking to everyone just trying to learn more about the setting and plot which I guess is a pretty decent compliment.

To give you an idea usually Modules are 3mbs big... mines pushing over 20 and its barely 1% done >_< luckily when you play online you don't download the mod.