PDA

View Full Version : Armour Def&Evp Difference

Para
Dec 5, 2004, 08:05 PM
Im curious.

I looked at the PSOW rare armour stats and I'm like..
"Those are pretty damn high compared to what I find."

If the defence does vary... how much does it vary by for each rare armour?

Hrith
Dec 5, 2004, 09:29 PM
I dunno for sure >_>

I've seen rare armours and shields vary by 50+ DFP/EVP

Maybe VioletSkye can drop by and post base stats for armours and shields, then we can work on max stats.

Armours and shields with a low Lv requirement (100 or less) usually do not vary much, the others do (excpet Sense Plate and the like).

VioletSkye
Dec 5, 2004, 09:34 PM
Heh, VioletSkye would need to see about borrowing back the PSO disk he gave to his nephew months ago LOL.

I would be willing to help with info though if you needed it (I don't think he plays PSO anymore anyway - besides he bogarted my Metroid Prime 2 disk which he has been playing non-stop so he wouldn't even miss it ;D )

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2004-12-05 18:58 ]</font>

Hrith
Dec 6, 2004, 09:13 AM
;o

Metroid Echoes owns !

Thanks for replying =]

VioletSkye
Dec 6, 2004, 02:59 PM
It does own : )

I have my PSO disk again, so when I get some time, I'll go through and extract the files off of it. Didn't Sou have all of this info on her site? I haven't paid much attention to PSO related stuff so maybe her site is down/gone?

Another way to make sure I get base stats on items would possibly be to use the item mod and set the stats to a really low number like 1 or 2 and let it default to the base numbers, although I think that when using the item mod, it already gives you the base stats for items. I'll have to double check that. If thats the case I can easily create all the armors and shields with base stats in a relatively short amount of time so that you have the info to work off of.

I'll pm you my email address and we can go from there : D

Ketchup345
Dec 6, 2004, 03:15 PM
Housoka is dead. PSOW acquired most (if not all) of Housoka's info, and when it died was trying to put some of it up.

Para
Dec 6, 2004, 03:39 PM
Last I heard, Lina told me that BB armour stats have been changed where most of the base stats for all rare armours have been changed but I want to know the formula atleast.

Hrith
Dec 6, 2004, 03:46 PM
But Housoka did not have any base stat for armour and shield.