PDA

View Full Version : weapon combination question

naravar
Dec 5, 2004, 08:19 PM
last night i got a parts of eggblaster from my cousin so i looked at the combination page and it say hangun + lvl 50 etc... so thats where my question comes in, does what handgun you use change how strong it is or do all give same amount of ATP and ATA and whatever else it gives?

Ketchup345
Dec 5, 2004, 08:21 PM
The only thing that matters after it is combined is the %s. Everything else is always the same.

So a Hangun with 0/0/0/0/50 turned into an Egg Blaster is exactly the same as a Raygun with 0/0/0/0/50.

RicoRoyal
Dec 5, 2004, 08:23 PM
ATP and ATA of the final product will not be affected by the handgun you use to create the eggblaster. Keep in mind though, that percents DO (in most cases, such as this one) carry over! Get yourself a handgun with nice percents (say, 50% hit), and your new eggblaster will inherit those said percent(s).

Edit: Damn it! Beaten to it!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RicoRoyal on 2004-12-05 17:23 ]</font>

naravar
Dec 5, 2004, 08:25 PM
okay thanks i was always meaning to ask that question just was to lazy to get around to asking it, shame my ranger is 2 low lvl to combine it and my friend who has the highest lvl ranger i know lives like 4 hours away :/