PDA

View Full Version : Episode 1 CMode Glitch?

PJ
Dec 7, 2004, 12:31 AM
I heard awhile ago that there was a quite in Episode 1 C that reset your material usage, and something else I'm sure, just not sure what.

Is this true, and is it still there? (Thinking of getting my main characters through C...)

rena-ko
Dec 7, 2004, 10:21 AM
well, i havent heard about that in a long time now so i guess its been patched. also it never happened to me, with neither of the two dozen chars i brought through ep1 c...

to go the safe lane after c9, write your stats down before you start the quest and compare with what you have after you finish. if you seem to have lost stat points, then you could always power off (manual FSOD so to say) and try the stage again. all you gonna lose with this is what you have unequipped and unsaved. so to speak your monomates, your c9 time and your srank.

have fun & good luck

yellow5
Dec 10, 2004, 08:43 PM
That glitch has been fixed for awhile now. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I think the Resta glitch still persists, though. I believe if your character has level 30 Resta and you use a Resta technique disk in c-mode, it drops back to level 15.

PJ
Dec 11, 2004, 11:29 AM
I guess that's not a huge problem though, high level Resta isn't extremely rare...

yellow5
Dec 13, 2004, 09:21 PM
You shouldn't be using Resta technique disks in c-mode anyway, except, maybe in C6.

Resta is expensive!
> Everybody

At least in all areas before Ruins.