PDA

View Full Version : Famitsu Reports

amoralist
Jul 8, 2002, 02:27 PM
Although all the other sites (gameforms, allrpg, rpgamer, mamak) reported this already, this text is much clearer and comes from Mamak International. Originally from Famitsu, it's about 2-3 days old, so heads up.

This week's Famistu reports on a new episode 2 Area.

The Lab
An area which studies the nature & science of Ragol. Data obtained by other hunters are sent to the governor-general's office in this facility. A quest given by Natasha Myra Lowe's is also found here.

More graphic changes
Expect more graphical upgrades to the city of Pioneer 2. This may include NPC or signboard changes.

Episode 2 Opening Movie storyline
It's been many months since the mysterious explosion on the surface of Ragol. Monsters are mysteriously reviving themselves even after being struck down by the Hunters, this has caused much distress with the citizens of Pioneer 2.

An open communication is suddenly received from Central Dome. This signal was traced to a certain island known as Gal Da Tal from across the seas. The most surprising factor is this signal is transmitted by one of the most important members from Pioneer 1. A survivor at last! The Pioneer 2 government once again contracts the Hunters' Guild into investigating this strange incident with the highest priority & urgency. Many Hunters are now being rushed to the lab to undergo a test before taking on this important task...

Greg
Jul 8, 2002, 02:36 PM
Congrats this was posted several times.

amoralist
Jul 8, 2002, 02:43 PM
Umm, negative Nancy, I didn't find any posts similar so I figured why not tease the people that are importing.

Well, I can let this rot away now.

Javier_Von_Fenrir
Jul 8, 2002, 02:53 PM
On 2002-07-08 12:36, Greg wrote:

Yea, Greg has a point. There is a huge amount of Topics with the same "topic".

X-thirteen
Jul 8, 2002, 02:54 PM

pwned

Ian D
Jul 9, 2002, 01:54 AM
I have a strange feeling this thread is going to be locked soon.

Sleet1
Jul 9, 2002, 02:22 AM
On 2002-07-08 12:53, Javier_Von_Fenrir wrote:

Yea, Greg has a point. There is a huge amount of Topics with the same "topic".

werent you in an argument about same topic posts with greg earlier?? hmm...funny how ppl act.

Saladwood
Jul 9, 2002, 03:29 AM
Yet another great way to go off topic.

Lets ALL thank Greg for leading to a topic lock.