PDA

View Full Version : Help finding Kasami Bracer offline

AlphaDragoon
Dec 9, 2004, 05:48 PM
What's the best chance of finding it if you can't get online? Should I keep going after Sinow Blues with my Redria HUmar, or try again fighting Canabins with my brother's Purplenum FOmar? Any assistance would be appreciated.

Hrith
Dec 9, 2004, 06:01 PM
Purplenum, by far, even Bluefull would be easier than Redria thanks to AF, but offline. your best bet is Purplenum.

Besides, Redria mines kinda suck, while Purplenum has the best rare drop set, go for it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

lain2k3
Dec 9, 2004, 09:08 PM
Sinow blues are the fscking devil.

I would hunt it from something in real life before them.

Nickwillnotbe
Dec 10, 2004, 01:22 AM
Hmm I have found a few Kasami Bracers offline... BUT I was using Bluefull. My tactic was to play the first floor of Addicting Food over and over. I got it pretty quick if I recall but it has been a long time. Personally I would rather try to get it from Purp. Mines.

Nai_Calus
Dec 10, 2004, 09:22 AM
My HUmar's Kasami Bracer dropped in PURPLENUM Mines online, and I can count the number of times I've been in Ult PURPLENUM Mines on one hand. >_>

And yet a billion REDRIA TTFs, and not a single one. Though I've seen a 'Blue give it up in YELLOWBOZE Soul Blade before.

But offline, yes, PURPLENUM Mines is gonna be your best bet.

Liquid_Bacon
Dec 10, 2004, 01:30 PM
Yeah go Purple! I've found the Blueful Kasami, the Greenil (1/2936 Canune) Kasami, and the Redria one. Purplenum was the easiest one for sure!

lain2k3
Dec 10, 2004, 03:01 PM
*Kills eveyone with a kasami bracer.*

Level 172 yellowboze, no luck yet. 23. pds from blues.

Hrith
Dec 10, 2004, 03:15 PM
Do I get killed 8 times ? >_>

lain2k3
Dec 10, 2004, 03:29 PM
No. nine, just because you asked.

rena-ko
Dec 10, 2004, 07:45 PM
my first kasami dropped under redria... *shrugs*

good luck anyway.