PDA

View Full Version : Big trouble with PSO I&II PLUS

Tareek
Dec 11, 2004, 06:40 AM
Please somebody, save my day and tell me the simple solution to this problem:
I've been playing ep I&II for about 700+ hours and due to the fact that I prefer to solo offline when searching for rares I ordered Ep I&II Plus (american version) together with the Freeloader, so I could do Tower over and over). Yesterday they arrived! I start the game with the freeloader without any problems, but when I get to the select char screen it has this PopUp telling me there is no PSO file on the card (I tried all three memcards always the same message). So, is there a possible way for me to transfer items or even better chars so the american game will read them? Will I be able to use the Serial no and access key from PSO I&II (Europe) with the PSO I&II Plus? Or do I have to get a second HL if I want to transfer items from one mem card to another via Online and a friend guarding thnem?

Hrith
Dec 11, 2004, 07:46 AM
Of course you cannot use a PAL char on a NTSC game, duh.

Shouldn't you ask the question before next time ?

Now you can either sell your PSO+ or recreate characters on it.

You can transfer items if you give them to someone online and he then gives them back to you when you come back with PSO+

And yeah, you'll need a new HL, at the North American site, not European.

Tareek
Dec 11, 2004, 07:53 AM
been playing pso since dc but now i feel kinda noobish!
thx for telling me though.
will making a hl on the northamerican site be possible with a european creditcard?

Elmaed
Dec 11, 2004, 06:11 PM
I dont see why it would be a problem to use an eu card on the n. american site.

rena-ko
Dec 13, 2004, 02:55 PM
but keep in mind its costly.
the fees for paying in a foreign country (via net) are rather high.

my 12 dollar fee for ragnarok online summed up to 18 euro...