PDA

View Full Version : Megid Boost... Fact or Fiction? Oodles of Questions!

Tsudo_Plat
Dec 12, 2004, 10:05 PM
Ok, I was playing online the other day and few friends that I play with online told me some very interesting information.

For 1, they claim that when a Mil Lily spawns, then every other Ob Lily in its general area gets a megid boost. I of course don't believe that for a minute, but I figured i'd ask you guys.

2nd thing I heard was that Berserk/Spirit special is more accurate than Charge. Is that true?!

[off topic]

I just made a new RAmar and hes currently using:

MKB (0/0/0/25)
Spread Needle (0/0/0/0)
M&A60 Vise (0/0/0/0/30)
Kapu Kapu (5/155/40/0)

He is level 35, so I plan on hunting him a Combat Gear pretty soon so that I can boost his power a bit. Any suggestions on what quests I should play for it? I know I get it in very Hard ep2 Spaceship from either a Delsaber or Garanz. I don't play spaceship hardly at all, so which of the two should I hunt it from and are just runs through spaceship the fastest way to get it?

I have every section ID in Very Hard except for Pinkal/Bluefull/Yellowboze. So besides those IDs, I can search with any of my other characters. I don't trade, due to the fact that 99% of the stuff that people trade online is duped, I prefer to find everything myself... =)

Thanks in advance!

PJ
Dec 12, 2004, 10:11 PM
It's true that with a Mil Lily in the room, Ob Lilies get a higher level Megid. It was kinda creepy in Temple when I saw a Mil Lily, then for the next few rooms, the Obs all had the Mil's megid power >_>;;;

I believe they are, but I'm not sure. I think Berserk is even the most accurate.

Skyly gets Combat Gear from VH Temple Rag Rappy pretty easily, go for that!

TheOneHero
Dec 12, 2004, 10:51 PM
As PJ stated it is true that Ob Lillies get a Megid boost. However, the level of the Mil Megid varies. If it is higher than Ob Lilies Megid than they get the boost, if not, they don't get a boost.

lain2k3
Dec 13, 2004, 06:30 AM
Both of these statements are correct.

The megid boost variest though, it can even drop the lilies megid level sometimes.

and i terms of accuracy/power, berserk>spirit>charge

Tsudo_Plat
Dec 13, 2004, 11:12 AM
On 2004-12-12 19:11, SUPAH_CHAO wrote:

Skyly gets Combat Gear from VH Temple Rag Rappy pretty easily, go for that!

Thanks for the help guys!

I'm suprised I didn't notice that Rag Rappy drop! I'll definitely being going for that then.

lain2k3
Dec 13, 2004, 02:59 PM
combat gear is the worst shield in the game.

Rainbowlemon
Dec 14, 2004, 02:02 PM
On 2004-12-13 11:59, lain2k3 wrote:
combat gear is the worst shield in the game.

*coughprotoregengearcough*

lain2k3
Dec 14, 2004, 03:51 PM
Combat gear is worse, by far.

Its provides basically 4 extra damage to your attacks, along with ZERO defense or evp.

proto regene gear does suck ass, but combat gear is still worse, by a large margin.

neither has a special effect that makes them even close to worth it, like ricos glasses do.