PDA

View Full Version : Two questions >w

joluh
Dec 13, 2004, 04:30 AM
Yeah, well long ago I found PSO and blah blah blah
then I went into some evul highschool and stoped PSO then my cube broke, blah blah blah, then now after so many time my mom gave me a new one o: so back to PSO

I still have the characters on my siggie ^o^
But I made a RAcast and I was wondering...

Which ID would be good for a Ranger?
What kind of mag?
Are Rangers good with shotguns?

Thank you =3

joluh
Dec 13, 2004, 04:34 AM
Oh yeah also, when you use traps when do they recover? I mean get more, only when you lvl? I forgot that u.u'

lain2k3
Dec 13, 2004, 06:24 AM
Purplenum or greenil, rati or pushan, yes, but try to get a god battle, and you can get them back by going to the hospital or quitting.

Ketchup345
Dec 13, 2004, 06:29 AM
On 2004-12-13 03:24, lain2k3 wrote:
you can get them back by going to the hospital or quitting.

Don't forget healing rings.

Shots are fine until you get to Ultimate. Then is when you need the God/Battle really.

And you know you want a Rati.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2004-12-13 11:39 ]</font>

Hrith
Dec 13, 2004, 07:26 AM
RAcast will gain a fire trap every 7 levels (maxing at Lv 126) a freeze trap every 9 levels (maxing at Lv 162) and confuse traps every 11 levels (maxing at Lv 198).
You will regain traps when:
-Dying and being revived by a scape doll only
-Dying and returning to P2
-Recovering through a healing ring
-Leveling up
-Going to the nursery

I notice you do not have a Purplenum, I highly suggest you pick that ID.

Solstis
Dec 13, 2004, 11:09 AM
It's Joluh! *passes out*

Erm... I would suggest a rati (like Lain said) for the S&D bonus. Picky little bastards to feed, but the looks /benefits are well worth it.

Also, listen to Kef.

joluh
Dec 13, 2004, 03:55 PM
lain2k3.- Oh good, I think I should get both IDs :3

Ketchup345.- I found a god/battle ^o^ I had a RAcaseal long ago, I know about the shots in ultimate </3, I forgot it, thanks for that, and my RAcast was already Viridia u.u

Kef.- o: Well that's a lot of good info, thank you very much, so Purplenum uh?

Solstis.- YAY! someone actually remembered me ^o^ ((dances around and glomps)) White Rati then :3 thank j00