PDA

View Full Version : I need to make a decision.

WhitChocolate
Dec 13, 2004, 08:11 PM
Ok. Since I dont have High-Speed internet at both houses, Ive been debating wether or not to make a switch to the GC version of Ep 1&2 with a 56k adapter. Now Im happy with the xbox version and all, but I just can't decide. I could play Live titles at one house, and PSO at another one. Ne1 think that's a good idea? And are enough ppl still playing? thanks in advance.

WhitChocolate
Dec 13, 2004, 09:27 PM
thanks for the help guys :/

rena-ko
Dec 14, 2004, 02:06 AM
you could still carry your box around and play online here and offline there... no need to start all over again, with a completely new community.

Nickwillnotbe
Dec 14, 2004, 05:07 PM
Meh I wouldn't start over. I am in kinda the same situation. I have high speed internet at my moms and AOL at my dads. I can only play online at one house, so I play online there and offline here. It doesn't bother me to much, I just wish I could see my friends more =X

WhitChocolate
Dec 14, 2004, 06:44 PM
Yeah. I am definetely not going to make the switch anymore. I mean, I still own the initial release of PSO for the GC, and I just found out that I have to go buy a whole new disc cuz of an update if I want to play it online for the GC. Lame.

Skorpius
Dec 16, 2004, 08:55 AM
No, you don't. ALthough this is a 2 day bump, I'll also be PMing you. That "update" is PSO+, which is only an option.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skorpius on 2004-12-16 05:56 ]</font>