PDA

View Full Version : GC-Item: 2 questions...

Innervision
Dec 15, 2004, 09:24 PM
Hey, I have a couple questions...
First, I don't know if this has been asked, but you can find items with the beginning "Soul," right, like, for example, Soul Railgun or whatever, just like you can find Demon Ripper, etc., etc. Well, there is also an item called a Calibur. Taking both of these into perspective, hypothetically speaking you could find a Soul Calibur, right? Like the game? Not a very important question, but I just thought it'd be cool to find one of those... anyone ever find one?
Second, where do you still find mag cells in Very Hard Forest? On DC I know you could. If they're not there anymore, where are they?
Thanks a lot!

VioletSkye
Dec 15, 2004, 09:44 PM
yes you can find Soul Calibur

Mag cells (for ep1&2 including +) you can only find online during the holidays from Holiday Rappies or Holiday Events. ATM, you can either hunt down a Santa Rappy in ep.2 or you can do the christmas Quest on Ult. (scoring a perfect score on level 3's then redoing the quest and scoring perfect on level 4) to get a Christmas Present.

MAG CELL DROPS (http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=658)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2004-12-15 18:47 ]</font>

Innervision
Dec 15, 2004, 09:49 PM
Ah, see I haven't played online since DC pretty much ended. I've still been playing offline ever since... that's why I didn't know that. That's too bad its only online...
Thanks for the info! Much appreciated. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Heehee... that's cool you can find Soul Calibur. I'm stupid, I know... but that questions been in my mind for awhile... that's all. lol http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Thanks again!

VioletSkye
Dec 15, 2004, 09:56 PM
np :] I agree it is too bad that you can only find the cells online but I still think the 4th evo mags are a lot cooler than the cell mags. I have a Soul Calibur that I could give you if you ever get online (provided of course you don't find one yourself.)

PatserGOUKI
Dec 16, 2004, 05:11 AM
The soul calibur actually can be found like Violet said. In fact I found one or two. You have to be lucky http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

As for Mag Cells, If you own a Japanese version of PSO, you can free obtain one mag cell per character in a japanese version only quest.
I don't know if the quest is also for US, EU people, quess not... As I also do't know if you set your language to Japanese.

gouki

Seval
Dec 16, 2004, 11:29 AM
Heh, I also got a few soul caliburs, and a soul edge! That's one up-side about being oran, edges and caliburs appear often.

Tycho
Dec 16, 2004, 12:24 PM
Just being in Japanese mode doesn't help Patser_Gouki. I don't play in English mode often, but I know I don't have access to the quest, you could only do that in one of the earliest Japanese version of GC-PSO.

PJ
Dec 16, 2004, 10:59 PM
On 2004-12-16 09:24, Tycho wrote:
Just being in Japanese mode doesn't help Patser_Gouki. I don't play in English mode often, but I know I don't have access to the quest, you could only do that in one of the earliest Japanese version of GC-PSO.

There was a small bit where it was available to everyone with the Japanese setting. That's how I got a bajillion cells, but then they fixed it. XD

That quest was oddly satisfying =3

PatserGOUKI
Dec 17, 2004, 04:12 AM
On 2004-12-16 19:59, SUPAH_CHAO wrote:

On 2004-12-16 09:24, Tycho wrote:

There was a small bit where it was available to everyone with the Japanese setting. That's how I got a bajillion cells, but then they fixed it. XD

That quest was oddly satisfying =3

Tycho> I think everyone with a Japanese game can do it then, or with the serials of the japanese ver1.0 (which I have)

Indeed what supah chao said> I remembered you could, when u put the settings to japanese. (I guess it must be before your PSO time... dunno) I must say some ships didn't had the quest by then, I thought it was US ships or something. Come to think of: you had to be on a Japanese ship to start that quest I believe.

Nevermind, I think I still can get some mag cells, in that quest. I don't need them anyway.

Gouki

PJ
Dec 17, 2004, 07:47 AM
The gap with the quest available to everyone, I can't remember if that lasted a week, or a day. It was just a really short time period @_@