PDA

View Full Version : Delsaber's Arm

Bootilicus
Jul 9, 2002, 09:15 AM
I found a Delsaber's Arm in the ruins last nite! Yeeee haaaa! There is no description of it at all....Can anyone tell me how I can use it to my best advantage and if there are other items I need to use with it to get best performance?

Greg
Jul 9, 2002, 12:45 PM
Use the Forum Search Function and type in Delsabre's Arm. You may be suprised.

Bootilicus
Jul 9, 2002, 01:24 PM
Didn't have any luck...our replys just came up..any other suggestions?

Malkavian
Jul 9, 2002, 01:42 PM
Ok i'll help you

In v1 the only way to convert it in weapon is doing some offline quests.
These are needed claiming stakes, secret delivery, doc's secret plan, and the 2 other that are like tutorial about mag and battle with kireek talking.

Then u go to unsealed door or dr osto research and dr.montague in middle of pioneer2 will convert the item in delsaber's buster

If you have ver2 you can convert it online in the quest today's rate, but the offline quests are needed too. Doing it this way you can get it with nice %, noticed that killing more enemies in the quest gives better chance of high %.

To have best performance you need to combine it with delsaber's shield and it boosts atp/evp like v2 weapon shield

Bootilicus
Jul 9, 2002, 01:50 PM
I have done all the offline missions thus far all the way up to the last quest in the mines....the previous quests that I have finished are unhighlighted and I can not go back to them. So, have I missed out on doing what I need to do with the arm?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 9, 2002, 01:58 PM
On 2002-07-09 11:50, Bootilicus wrote:
I have done all the offline missions thus far all the way up to the last quest in the mines....the previous quests that I have finished are unhighlighted and I can not go back to them. So, have I missed out on doing what I need to do with the arm?

Simply do "Docs Secret Plan" then find DR. Montogue(FOnewm the same color as on the v1-v2 game cases)in one of the other quests like Unsealed Door and talk to him with the arm in your inventory.

If you can't go back to "unsealed door" simply finish all the quests and then they will all open up again.

Curlylove
Jul 9, 2002, 02:05 PM
hi i have same problem but i have delsaber's
right arm! description is ????- not very helpful

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 9, 2002, 02:07 PM
On 2002-07-09 12:05, Curlylove wrote:
hi i have same problem but i have delsaber's
right arm! description is ????- not very helpful

Did you read my post? Do it again then!

amoralist
Jul 9, 2002, 03:00 PM
When I found my first Delsaber's Right Arm, I was happy as hell; by the end of the day (4 more other ruins run) I found 2 more right arms. And I was not suprised anymore.

Bootilicus
Jul 9, 2002, 03:05 PM
Well, I guess I will just have to go back to the ruins tonite so I can be a big baller like you!

ShortWhiteHUmar
Jul 10, 2002, 12:41 PM
Yeah... Right arms are rather common (for enemy parts, that is). But... has anyone actually found a left arm? I'm sure someone has... But I've never seen one.

Jason
Jul 10, 2002, 03:28 PM
I found Delsaber's Right Arm twice and never the left arm. It's very rare and it's Delsaber's Shield. Delsaber's Buster is stronger when you use Delsaber's Shield equip.

Sojo
Jul 10, 2002, 06:04 PM
Delsabre's shield was one of the best shields I ever had! It lasted me a very long time before I found a Celestial Shield which outclassed it.
But the Shield and Buster compliment each other very well!

It's a shame that the Flowen's and DB's weapons don't have similar properties...

Malkavian
Jul 11, 2002, 11:07 AM
a flowens set or db's set does boost dfp, atp and evp.... but not as high as delsaber

Delsaber buster and shield give atp and evp like ver2 items