PDA

View Full Version : Can some one fill me on on PSO:BB

SLyNKee
Dec 18, 2004, 02:32 AM
I havent played PSO in a loooooooong time, i love pso played v1, v2(import), and the gc version, i havent touched pso in a long time, I stopped at lvl 140 with my HUcast, and after reading a little topic on IGN about new PSO Universe info it gave me the pso itch, I was just curious about BB ive heard some about it like its server side saving and for pc only but i have some questions...

Is it planned to come to the US?
and if not if I import it can I change the language to english?
Whens it suposed to come out?
And what other info about new additions and what not are there?

I just started playing GC again I started from scratch on a differnt memory card and made a new HUcast who is lvl 10 now, i was thinking about getting back on line and trying to play completly legit..

anwserman
Dec 18, 2004, 03:51 AM
Read this topic thread, please: http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=92091&forum=11&19

A lot of your questions can be answered if you searched for them, and many of them can be answered if you read the Blue Burst thread ("Not in English!") that is stickied at the top of this forum!!!!

So. I'm not giving you your answers.
But I am guiding you on your way.

SLyNKee
Dec 18, 2004, 02:30 PM
I already googled, and all I could find was the same one paragraph description on several differnt sites, I asked here because I see alot of people are talking about it, and playing the beta for it

Eanae
Dec 19, 2004, 01:25 PM
Just read the stickies, and read the one in tech support too (the sign up) as it gives some nifty info at the bottom that I'm updating constantly.