PDA

View Full Version : why the hell wont my megid hit?

Sinow-R
Dec 19, 2004, 08:22 PM
My megid is level 30 and it rarely hits with a FOnewearl. EXPLANATION PLEASE!

TheOneHero
Dec 19, 2004, 08:57 PM
Consult the guides.
I'm pretty sure you might be able to find an answer there.

or go here:

http://www.fuckinggoogleit.com

Edit* Just because megid is level 30 doesn't mean it shall always hit. -_-

If it did, the world would be overrun with more cheap n00bs than it is now. :wacko:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TheOneHero on 2004-12-19 17:58 ]</font>

PJ
Dec 19, 2004, 09:33 PM
1) Jesus ToH, why don't you try using google. Do you think by putting in, "Why doesn't Megid level 30 hit with a FOnewearl," you'll get something OTHER than PSOW (With a correct answer)? You're preaching to the wrong crowd XD

2) Wrong forum T_T

TheOneHero
Dec 19, 2004, 09:35 PM
On 2004-12-19 18:33, SUPAH_CHAO wrote:
1) Jesus ToH, why don't you try using google. Do you think by putting in, "Why doesn't Megid level 30 hit with a FOnewearl," you'll get something OTHER than PSOW (With a correct answer)? You're preaching to the wrong crowd XD

2) Wrong forum T_T

What the hell...?

:wacko:

Err, ya...back on topic. Use the guides. As already mentioned.

Skorpius
Dec 20, 2004, 03:11 AM
Although in the wrong area, I'll still answer this topic, unlike a couple of people. >>

Level 30 Megid does not have a 100% hit rate. Techs' effectiveness is determined by Elemental Resistances, your characters' tech boosts, and your MST. The thing about Megid is that its effectiveness has nothing to do with anything but EDK, or Dark Resistance. In Episode 1, EDK on enemies is very high, while in Episode 2, the average EDK is rather low, so you're probably better off trying to Megid things in CCA.