PDA

View Full Version : I've had it!

Sayara
Dec 20, 2004, 12:39 AM
Language warning. Be advised. I am not at right state of mind, so bare with the errors and stuff...

I am an absolute ass. I mean like the biggest fucking ass in the world. Let me tell you my story.

Well i went to a party tonight, with my bud. Recently my Bud has told me he has become attached to a friend. This was around the time of last saturday. Normally one would feel happy for his friend right? "Way to go Mikey!" and all that shit right?

No. Not at all. It hurts me. I am so fucking jealous and angry that its gone to my soul. I think he noticed i was off, i had a slump face and i was more vocal than usual. I never did talk much at parties. I did not eat either. Which confuses them all. I am known for my big eats.

GUH i can't stand this shit anymore! I told my self over and over! Get over it! Fuck it! Its over! She said to be happy, not to be a fucking knot. I don't know what my fucking problem is anymore... i just wish i never got fucking involved with love all together. I was MUCH better off alone then alone and broken.

EJ
Dec 20, 2004, 01:44 AM
Sorry to hear that but that is how it is. You get into a relationship and happy one mintue then next thing you know she doesn't care about you and treat you like crap. Just take out your anger on something like a punching bag or do some drawing before you explode from it.

Sayara
Dec 20, 2004, 10:22 AM
Thats not the case. She said to me she wasnt ready. That she was immature and thinks we shouldnt of continued.

I will not let my own goods interfer with what she would like. So i agreed to her terms.

Aredhel
Dec 20, 2004, 04:26 PM
*sigh*

I hate to bring this up, but you might be interested in a little bit of truth...

http://www.intellectualwhores.com/masterladder.html

EJ
Dec 20, 2004, 07:29 PM
That ladder theory is......

Oh wait it's true..... -__-