PDA

View Full Version : GC: Should i go back online?

krazykaze
Dec 20, 2004, 01:07 PM
Hey wassup I used to play pso alot b4 but i quit for a while and now i'd like to know if theres still a good amount of people who play.

VioletSkye
Dec 20, 2004, 02:25 PM
The online community continues to dwindle however as I have always said, it's not the quantity that matters. There are still some really cool people that continue to play and once you find a good group/s you'll be good to go.

Seval
Dec 20, 2004, 11:20 PM
Please do. The lobbies need english speaking-legits.

Tycho
Dec 22, 2004, 12:30 PM
Seval, those people consciously evade the crowdy lobbies. And they should.
The thing isn't there are no English-speaking legits (what are you opposing them to, the Japanese or something?), it's just that you need to know people.
People trying to play the game in these ways can not afford to flock together in standard lobbies anymore.

zpinex
Dec 22, 2004, 04:59 PM
hi

im new to pso on the gamecube, i baught a gamecue couple of months ago, and now, after long waiting i finally got pso
i used to play it on my dreamcast long while ago, but its dead like hell now on the dreamcast... in whole europe maybe 3 people playing... poor..

so i was wondering like already was asked, is it worth for me to buy a broadband adapter and go online?? i really would want to, but if there are only hackers and all i think its not worth it...

zpine

Seval
Dec 23, 2004, 11:08 AM
I wasn't bad-mouthing the Japaneese, I was just upset because I can't speak their language... sorry. Could someone post some good lobby/blocks, or is that too risky?

Zelutos
Dec 24, 2004, 01:23 PM
Join the Ring Rebellion and play alongside of us!

jpred88
Jan 4, 2005, 02:49 PM
Im also new to PSO I bought a BBA and will go online soon.
There would be so many more people online if it werent for them damn fees! http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

But still it will be worth it though (I hope). http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif