PDA

View Full Version : FFX question

cruizer
Jul 9, 2002, 03:08 PM
I heard of nobody named nightmare in the arena in the calm lands. If anybody knows what that is please tell me how to fight 'em.

OMAR
Jul 9, 2002, 05:29 PM
just keep walking all around the calm lands he will eventually come up....then u kill him...also its kinda sad that u havent beat this great game yet...but keep up the hard work:)

cruizer
Jul 9, 2002, 06:37 PM
how dare you say that. I beat the game four months ago. My characters are so good My Tidus can do 98,000 damage with a weapon attack and my Yuna does 80,000. So don't you dare say I haven't beat the game just because I haven't beaten nightmare you whore!

Rylios
Jul 9, 2002, 06:54 PM
Yawn another lock i think When mods see it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

cruizer
Jul 9, 2002, 07:00 PM
Moobear!

Rylios
Jul 9, 2002, 07:08 PM
Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh BearMooo!

Ambrai
Jul 9, 2002, 08:11 PM
Great way to make friends non? And why should I lock this? He's doing a fantastic job of humiliating himself.

CodeName62
Jul 9, 2002, 11:38 PM
I don't think there is any monster in the monster arena that is named Nightmare. My guess is that you are refering to Nemesis.

OwenHimura
Jul 9, 2002, 11:46 PM
10 really sucked to me but when u complete the sphere grid like me it gets borring....the nightmare is there i think i got all of them

CodeName62
Jul 9, 2002, 11:55 PM
On 2002-07-09 21:46, OwenHimura wrote:
10 really sucked to me but when u complete the sphere grid like me it gets borring....the nightmare is there i think i got all of them

Im just about done with mastering the sphere grid with all seven of the characters. I evan went back and filled in all of the gaps. However, I still need to get 2 or 3 of the celestial weapons. LOL It's been about 150 hours and I still haven't beaten the game.

cruizer
Jul 10, 2002, 03:34 PM
are you serious I beat the game in under 40 hours. That is the only negative thing about FFX it was way too short

Shrevn
Jul 10, 2002, 06:25 PM
I just picked it up myself i got about 13 hours, and im where you ride on the big dinosaur looking thing... The game its preety good

Guile
Jul 10, 2002, 09:18 PM
Man that last battle was BOOOOOOOOOTY
auto life?! wtf?! you fight a flyin face with 2 stones by it.... way to damn easy

cruizer
Jul 10, 2002, 11:54 PM
Amen! I can beat him with only two hit's including his 2nd form.

CodeName62
Jul 11, 2002, 03:05 AM
On 2002-07-10 13:34, cruizer wrote:
are you serious I beat the game in under 40 hours. That is the only negative thing about FFX it was way too short
Yeah, if you just play straight through the story, the game is pretty short. Thats how it is with all of the Final Fantasies. I had the ability to beat the game 100 hours ago, but I decided not to. Instead, I have been mastering the sphere grid with all of the characters, and doing the side quests.

The problem with me is that, if I beat the game without doing all of the extra stuff, I won't do it at all. So I have to do everything that I want to do, before I beat the game.

watashiwa
Jul 11, 2002, 03:09 AM
My FFX clear time was 36 hours. If you zoom through like I did, the final battles are a bit difficult. (Not the Yu Yevon one though. That's never hard. ;o)

OMAR
Jul 11, 2002, 08:50 AM
yeah i dont understand the yu yevon battle...why do u always get revived when ur killed? i never cast the spell to stay alive *forgt what its called...havent played since Jan when i beat it..* and i didnt zoom through it..which i regret because when i fought um...jeckt i killed him in two turns with anima...LOL man i f'ed him up..lol.. *looks at wata's title* wata do you care?

Guile
Jul 11, 2002, 04:26 PM
Yeah after the battle with that yunalacia whatever woman it got lame...a dumb ship you cant even fly and got way to easy..the game allowed you to get to strong and when you get to strong it gets boring...omega and ultima were shit compared to ff7's
You can get way to strong in thr game..99,999 damage is pushing it

Took me forever in FF7 to lvl double cut to quad and be able to do about 40,000 damage with cloud