PDA

View Full Version : We're looking for a team

BlackHound2
Dec 21, 2004, 08:42 AM
Me and my buddy are looking for a team to go online with. i have an adapter and hes getting one for x-mas but it would b nice to have somone to game with.
I hav a level 90ish HUcast named KIREEK. and my buddy has a level 100ish RAmar named X-Blaster.

Tycho
Dec 22, 2004, 12:21 PM
This should be in Player Matchup (http://www.pso-world.com/viewforum.php?forum=8&10562).
There is a number of teams you could apply for, you could make your own, or you could just play with random people you see online (but... watch out with the popular blocks).
I say the best way is getting a bunch of friends, then playing with whoever of them is online, in not-too-crowdy blocks.

Good luck.

shinobu_seta
Dec 23, 2004, 12:25 PM
I'm game. I'm a hunewearl at level 131. Just let me know when and where and I'll be ready ^_^

Kyo_X
Dec 23, 2004, 04:22 PM
I'm always up for a game. I'm usually online in the morning or in the evening. I have a RAmarl at lvl 92. My other characters are on my profile. after reading your post at the top I realized that I saw you online last night. I now know to call you out next time i see you. I can't talk much b/c i don't have a keyboard.

shinobu_seta
Dec 23, 2004, 05:51 PM
Cool! Yeah always feel free to say hi. I'm always looking for new people to meet/hangout with and play games. I'll memorize your characters so I can say hi next time. Hopefully we can play a game soon.

Kyo_X
Dec 23, 2004, 06:18 PM
I think I played with you before shinobu. It was about a month ago, i was being my hunewearl sakaki. We were on a team with a ramar and a fomarl. We kept doing HS runs trying to get god/battle.

shinobu_seta
Dec 23, 2004, 07:50 PM
That's right! Now I remember you! How've you been? ^_^

I'm gonna get back on for a long time this evening, so I'll keep an eye out for you. I'm pretty much just gonna play Shinobu tonight.

Look for me in Deneb or one of the other miniscule areas. See ya later ^_^

Kyo_X
Dec 23, 2004, 08:04 PM
I'm doing great,I hope you are too.i've been looking for legit players to play with too. I hope that i can join up with you and blackhound2 sometime. see you online.

shinobu_seta
Dec 26, 2004, 03:51 PM
Sorry I havn't been on this weekend. I've been working on my new Ramarl, Yumi.

I should be back later in the evening today or tomorrow though ^_^

BlackHound2
Dec 26, 2004, 08:04 PM
I havent been online much either went somwhere for the holidays ya kno? but anyway i brought my game system along and ive been training a bit.

seiryu
Dec 28, 2004, 04:08 PM
I'd like to play a game with you and everyone else too. sounds like fun, maybe I'll see you guys around XD

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: seiryu on 2004-12-28 13:09 ]</font>

Zelutos
Dec 31, 2004, 03:29 AM
Why not join the Ring Rebellion? We're always up for new members. And now that i'm online, i'll be arranging plenty of fun stuff to do!

So pm me if you wanna join, or if you just wanna play!

BlackHound2
Feb 27, 2005, 09:38 PM
k no problem i just gotta get it to work. hmm... it's not letting me do anything maybe i should return it and exchange it for a new one http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Zelutos
Feb 28, 2005, 02:37 AM
Thanks for choosing the Ring Rebellion as you and your friends team! Like i said in my PM, tell me what's going on and i'll do my best to help you!

BlackHound2
Mar 24, 2005, 09:14 AM
Yeah no problem i pmed him and he'll get the message as soon as he comes online.

dragoon-girl
Mar 24, 2005, 11:03 AM
I'll play..
IT's annoying looking for people in game latly.. Freekin FSODers.. *sigh*

RegPaq
Mar 24, 2005, 12:28 PM
you can check out Da Numba 1 Stunnas. I have a good site at (click my sig).

X-Blaster
Mar 24, 2005, 04:56 PM
yo its X-Blaster i guess ill join ring rebellion sounds cool. just a question wats ur highest level memeber?

[X-Blaster lv.111 RAmar ,Viridia]

Neith
Mar 24, 2005, 05:16 PM
Im actually not sure who's the highest level http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif I'm at lv142, but im sure there's higher.

Zelutos
Mar 25, 2005, 12:25 AM
It's probably PhotonDrop who is up in the level 180-200 area...wait...is PD part of out team? I can't remember XD