PDA

View Full Version : XBox: Ep. III w/voice chat

kevlar_pso
Dec 23, 2004, 01:28 PM
So far I"m only up to Clev 2 offline. I kinda know what I'm doing, but I'm sure I could be doing a lot better. I want to at least beat the game to resolve the Ep. I-III storyline. Is there any1 here that can help me, coach me over Xbox Live?

PJ
Dec 29, 2004, 09:24 AM
Episode 3 is on the XBox? Or did I misread your post o.O

Tycho
Dec 30, 2004, 08:48 AM
On 2004-12-29 06:24, SUPAH_CHAO wrote:
Episode 3 is on the XBox? Or did I misread your post o.O

Exactly what I thought. The hell? o.o
To the original poster: you should be able to figure out most things yourself I think, most combos only require common sense to find out.
Also, online you can play tournies for cards, meseta, exp and rank. Offline, try to use the guides if you want to know what SCs to use to get the cutscenes.

Link00seven
Dec 30, 2004, 12:06 PM
When did Ep3 come to Xbox?

YujiNaka
Dec 30, 2004, 01:35 PM
Never? http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Tycho
Dec 31, 2004, 06:31 AM
Maybe it's some sort of joke? <.<
I would say maybe he was talking about EP1&2, but.. 'C-level' is only applicable in Episode three, Voice chat is only for X-Box (Skype anyone?), and EP1-3 storyline...

<_<

>_>

Skorpius
Dec 31, 2004, 08:27 AM
Using the Xbox for voice chat while playing GC for Episode 3, is what I can gather. If you noticed his guild, Halo2, it probably means he plays it online, and since he's CLv 2 offline on Episode 3, I figure he's offline with the GC. (guessing)

I would actually suggest you use the tutorial that can be accessed from the main menu. The game itself isn't difficult, but that may help you. For stratagy tips, you sort of need to figure those yourself, which is how you learn.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skorpius on 2004-12-31 05:29 ]</font>

Eanae
Jan 4, 2005, 08:21 AM
If you're GC/Xbox is close to your computer, I could hook you up with Meira's teamspeak server. It was set up for the psow community to use for all thier online games. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

kevlar_pso
Feb 27, 2005, 07:54 PM
No, Ep. III is not on Xbox. What I meant was this. We would both hook up on Xbox Live, then either offline or online on the GCN play Ep. III and get a little coaching. This is my 1st card game, so any help would be appreciated. However, now I am off broadband so I couldn't go through my router and have everything connected.

PrinceBrightstar
Feb 28, 2005, 09:11 AM
Heh, way to bump this back from the ... *checks page 1* oops, nevermind. Man this board really is dead.

Anyway, actually if your computer is nearby your gamecube, what you could do is use a program like Skype to voice during your games. The problem is getting other people to use it... but that should change soon when Skype numbers can be called by regular phones and such.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jonathan_F on 2005-02-28 06:12 ]</font>