PDA

View Full Version : MAGs and Invincability?

Arross
Dec 24, 2004, 01:49 PM
when i look at some mag guides, i see all these things about invincability when they are fully charged or in boss fights. is this true? and if it is, are there any special things you have to do to activate their effect? because i have an asparas and all the guides say that boss fights, fully charged, and 1/10 health are invincability, but i have never been invincable.

Ketchup345
Dec 24, 2004, 02:00 PM
They can give temporary invicibility. All you have to do is meet the proper conditions (just like Mag Shifta/Deband or Resta).

Possible conditions:
1/10th HP
Enter boss arena
Full PB

Other than meet one of those 3 conditions, there is no other requirement.

You may want to have high Sunchro on the Mag though.

Arross
Dec 24, 2004, 02:12 PM
so all i have to do is do one of those three things and ill be invincable? how long does it last? what does the syncro do?

EphekZ
Dec 24, 2004, 02:44 PM
On 2004-12-24 11:12, Arross wrote:
so all i have to do is do one of those three things and ill be invincable? how long does it last? what does the syncro do?

Syncro im pretty sure in creases how much yourmag reacts to your conditions

it lasts for I think about 10 beats(never really cared to time it)

You can tel when you become invincible because your mags takea different position and you start glowing sorta.....well yellow thingy surround you

Ketchup345
Dec 24, 2004, 03:55 PM

Yes, any one of those 3.

On 2004-12-24 11:44, darkgunner wrote:

You can tel when you become invincible because your mags takea different position and you start glowing sorta.....well yellow thingy surround you

Synchro does affect occurance rate of Mag specials, generally, higher is better.

10 beats is over 10 minutes. Invincibility lasts for around a minute I believe.

Yellow rings surround you.

Hrith
Dec 24, 2004, 08:47 PM
It lasts 10ish seconds, joy

Tycho
Dec 25, 2004, 10:26 PM
On 2004-12-24 17:47, Kef wrote:
It lasts 10ish seconds, joy

For a mag with max stats and invincibility on all three occassions, and if you manage to trigger those conditions fairly often, in a quest where sort of every hit is lethal... yes. >.>

EphekZ
Dec 26, 2004, 03:58 AM
On 2004-12-24 12:55, Ketchup345 wrote:

Yes, any one of those 3.

On 2004-12-24 11:44, darkgunner wrote:

Synchro does affect occurance rate of Mag specials, generally, higher is better.

10 beats is over 10 minutes. Invincibility lasts for around a minute I believe.

Yellow rings surround you.

I never did learn how the beat time worked http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_redface.gif

Skorpius
Dec 26, 2004, 08:32 AM
IQ effects abilities more than synchro, but synchro DOES play a slight role as IQ does in PBs, but it isn;t as important. Also, some mags, from what I have experienced, have differently timed abilities, one mag's invincibility lasting longer than other's. Best mags to get are Varaha for a nonrare mag, Nidra and Sato for special evolutions, Panzer Tail for a cell mag.

Tycho
Dec 26, 2004, 05:28 PM
On 2004-12-26 00:58, darkgunner wrote:

I never did learn how the beat time worked http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_redface.gif

There are 1,000 beats in one day, so...
A day has 24 * 60 * 60 = 86,400 seconds.

So one beats is 86.4 seconds. It's not that hard.

Arross
Dec 27, 2004, 01:27 PM
ok, i get it now, thanks everybody. ^_^

KveerRaven
Jan 5, 2005, 03:13 PM

I, personally, don't trust synchro in the least, let alone IQ. My Synchro and IQ are always maxed ou, and my Rati has cast Reverser on my character ONCE! Since then, its only always cast S&D and Resta. I guess I can't complain though, about that. At least it still has its uses and still is my best well balanced Mag.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KveerRaven on 2005-01-05 12:15 ]</font>