PDA

View Full Version : Dear everyone who ever bashed me behind my back,

Skorpius
Dec 24, 2004, 11:03 PM
Nice way of Skorpius bashing behind his back. If you seriously dislike me, you could have told that to my face, instead of snickering in your friends ear. Hell, it would also help if I actually talk to you, then it would make sense. No, you're just a passerby who easily creates assumptions and opinions based on what's the popular thought, which is usually deduced by those that are just as bad as you are. You go with the crowd to fit in, because you can't do it otherwise.

Next time you feel like hating me, with no LOGICAL reasoning, say it to me, instead of being a little child. And since you don't know me, your "opinion" of me is invalid and flawed. I may "speak as if I know all", but that's because I'm so fucking sure of myself. That's called self confidence, something YOU lack, apparently.

Yes, I have attitude, yes I have anger, yes I'm usually in a bad mood here, but so are most users here. You know as well as I do that the attitude of this community is sour and bitter, yet I'm the one usually singled out. Nice going, jackass. I used to like everyone here until the bad attitudes started, then the bashing. I lost respect for you because you started proving that you didn't deserve it. I applaude you and your double standards.

Love~
Skorpius.

P.S. ::Disclaimer:: If you do NOT fit within this profile listed above, then this letter is NOT directed toward you. THere are SOME people that are nice, and they're the ones that know me for who I am, because they gave two shits to talk to me.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skorpius on 2004-12-24 20:04 ]</font>

Link00seven
Dec 24, 2004, 11:18 PM
I hate that shit so bad, but I get it ALL the time in school. I can't make new friends because people think they know me...

*sigh* Sorry man, I know what that feels like.

Orange_Coconut
Dec 25, 2004, 12:02 AM
I hope it's not considered thread jacking, but I always find it good to relate certain things to stuff that has happened to me.

I won't be specific, but people backstab all the time. It hurts, almost always, especially when you find out one of your closest friends is talking about you behind your back. The sad fact is everyone does it at least once in a while, it may sound unfair but whoever says "I haven't", I wouldn't believe.

I know how you feel, I bet we can all relate. I don't know if these are people online or offline (or both) that have been getting on your nerves. Here's the thing, sometimes people complain behind anothers back, and then there are flat-out insults. Sometimes a mixture of both.

I am wondering, are these people who you thought/are/were your friends? Because they may not have meant harm, if that is the case. Nobody gets along perfectly with anyone else, that's just not reality. If not, then I'm totally on your side in this situation, especially if this/these people know nothing about you. Never judge someone before getting to know them, or at least trying, that's what I always say. And of course, I'm only human, I sometimes do judge, which is totally uncool on my part.

But, I hope things get sorted out for you. It's not cool when you are what people are talking about in their spare time.

navci
Dec 25, 2004, 12:33 AM
I don't like you.
Just a general attitude thing.
But this isn't a perfect world, no one has to like everyone in the world right?

There, I said it.

Solstis
Dec 25, 2004, 01:02 AM
I don't particularly like you either (I'm sure that you are aware of that). I do like your artwork though, and can see that you've contributed to the forums quite a bit.

Basically... my problem with you (like navi already said) is an overall attitude issue. Nothing I can do about it, so I won't bother.

'tis life. Let us all keep on digging our potato.

polishedweasel
Dec 25, 2004, 01:05 AM
I don't like you either, and I don't even know you. But, then again, who cares? Get over it, people talk about me all the time. Just brush it off. Grow up, and quit being a whiney pussy about it.

navci
Dec 25, 2004, 02:36 AM
Oh ya. I do like your artwork a lot. Great stuff, man.
Thanks Sollypoo for reminding me of that.

Skorpius
Dec 25, 2004, 07:53 AM
"Who cares?"

I do. It's childish. It's a problem that can be resolved with communication. If it's a general attitude thing, get to know me off these forums, because that is the general attitude here. Up in the PSO boards, it's usually sour and bitter, no use in staying sunshiny bright smile happy about everything when you're going to get punted over the rainbow into a puddle of crap.

Just get to know me before you judge.. -_-

.. And thank you about the art work.. >>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skorpius on 2004-12-25 04:54 ]</font>

_Sinue_
Dec 25, 2004, 08:38 AM
Can you do me a favor and turn around real quick so I can make this post?

Jus kidding.. I don't know you, so I can't hate you. By the same token though, I can't say I particularly like you either. *Shrug* Happy Holidays.

Ness
Dec 25, 2004, 11:35 AM
I find you annoying, but I don't hate you. Why does it matter anyway? it's not like what people on the internet say to you is that much of a blow to you as a person (or atleast it shouldn't be that much of a blow). I really don't care about the negative things people IRL say about me. They are entitled to their opinions, but that doesn't mean I have to accept them.

Skorpius
Dec 25, 2004, 11:56 AM
Why does it matter? I gave two shits about this community once, then the bashing started. It was as though my attempts to contribute tot he community were unaccepted, only based on the fact that I can think on my own and challenge common thought. I try to bring constructive discussions, only to be met with flames. It also effected my PSO gameplay. I was basically FORCED to play solo or offline, because the refuge for normal players was filled with Skorpius haters. It was pretty rediculous to be ignored or unaccepted in 3 player teams, only because of frivolous grudges.

One thing that should be known is that I helped create a site that could have been used as a temporary forum for PSOw when the server was down, but because I was hated for some pointless reason, I was never told there was already a temp forum, and no one payed attention to my actions.

Yes, that's right, PSOp was made to HELP PSOw, but the attitudes made me morph the site into its own entity. What's amusing is that a load of people won't sign up entirely based on the fact that I help run it, which is an insult to C:DOS>RUN, whom of which helped PSOw. He is seen on MANY of PSOw's database screenshots and also created the Mag Timer and SectIDX program.

This topic is pretty much over with, those who had things to say already said them, and nothing is really happening. People have mindsets, and are probably too stubborn to change them (effort = bad). I'm open to discussion on AIM or through PM, to get things straightened out. If anyone else is feeling as mature as that, please contact me. If not, then whatever, rot in Hell. (:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skorpius on 2004-12-25 08:59 ]</font>

Sagasu
Dec 25, 2004, 01:47 PM
I don't like you.

And I dont like these threads you make.

Happy now?

Skorpius
Dec 25, 2004, 01:51 PM
^ Reason? Probably none. I don't even know who the Hell you are, I never even seen your username before, what the fuck?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skorpius on 2004-12-25 10:52 ]</font>

Sagasu
Dec 25, 2004, 01:56 PM
Everytime someone gives you a reason, you either deny your faults, or start insults of flaming someone back.

It doesn't matter who I am, or if you've seen me before. You were complaining aboutnot getting enough attention peopletalking behind your back, so I was just wondering if someone went up to you and told you that they didn't like you, if it would make a positive difference.

Basically what navinator, polished, and solly did, except you ingored them.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sagasu on 2004-12-25 10:57 ]</font>

Fossil
Dec 25, 2004, 02:07 PM
Hmm, I could relate with Skorpius on this. I've heard from a certain user that "certain" people dislike me. XD I'm supposed to care too, that is the sad thing.

Skorp, I'm gonna use your thread to find out if anyone is man enough to admit it here. ;o Since they were afraid too on PSO-p.

Ness
Dec 25, 2004, 02:15 PM
On 2004-12-25 08:56, Skorpius wrote:
Why does it matter? I gave two shits about this community once, then the bashing started. It was as though my attempts to contribute tot he community were unaccepted, only based on the fact that I can think on my own and challenge common thought. I try to bring constructive discussions, only to be met with flames. It also effected my PSO gameplay. I was basically FORCED to play solo or offline, because the refuge for normal players was filled with Skorpius haters. It was pretty rediculous to be ignored or unaccepted in 3 player teams, only because of frivolous grudges.

I was going to give you a few reasons why people dislike you, but I'll just quote the last section of your post because i'ts a good example.

This topic is pretty much over with, those who had things to say already said them, and nothing is really happening. People have mindsets, and are probably too stubborn to change them (effort = bad). I'm open to discussion on AIM or through PM, to get things straightened out. If anyone else is feeling as mature as that, please contact me. If not, then whatever, rot in Hell. (:

You see what you did? You declared the topic dead and blamed it on the stubornness of the people here rather than your inability to listen to anyone. This is why most of the people here (or atleast me) are annoyed by you. You state your opinion and then you get upset and start flaming people when they diagree with you. When you made your first rant here, all you did was label those that diagreed with you as trolls. In another rant you made you flamed those who disagreed with you and told them to leave your thread.

To be the voice of reason, isn't it possbile that people refuse to play with you not because of some secret grudge they hold agaisnt you or because there is an underground movement against you, but simply because people don't like your attitude? I can't sepak fro the rest of the forum or the PSO community, but I was not impressed with your attitude when you first got here and I'm still not impressed.

Skorpius
Dec 25, 2004, 02:28 PM
You see what you did? You declared the topic dead and blamed it on the stubornness of the people here rather than your inability to listen to anyone.
I didn't. I noticed that this topic would go nowhere, people only stopping in to say "I hate/dislike/mildly not like you" then leave. I was opening the invitation to those who are mature to PM me and resolve any unspoken conflict, that's all. I don't even speak to half of you, I just want to resolve this.

KodiaX987
Dec 25, 2004, 04:10 PM
Either way.

PSO World: 1
Skorpius: 0

Ness
Dec 25, 2004, 04:34 PM
On 2004-12-25 11:28, Skorpius wrote:

You see what you did? You declared the topic dead and blamed it on the stubornness of the people here rather than your inability to listen to anyone.
I didn't. I noticed that this topic would go nowhere, people only stopping in to say "I hate/dislike/mildly not like you" then leave. I was opening the invitation to those who are mature to PM me and resolve any unspoken conflict, that's all. I don't even speak to half of you, I just want to resolve this.

Out of my entire post, you pick out that one piece of information and ignore the rest. I guess that's what I get for trying to help.

@Kodia

Indeed.

Scrub
Dec 25, 2004, 05:06 PM
People are allowed to pass judgement if they don't know you. I don't know who made up the rule that you have to know everything about something to prove be able to say you don't like it, but I'm killing them after Christmas is over.

"I hate you."
"Get to know me first!"
"What's your favorite color?"
"Red!"
"I still hate you."

Skorpius
Dec 25, 2004, 06:02 PM
GreyPhantasm: You're right, but that's called ignorance.

On 2004-12-25 13:10, KodiaX987 wrote:
Either way.

Either way what? This is a game? Scoreboard? Go away, troll.

On 2004-12-25 13:34, Ness wrote:
Out of my entire post, you pick out that one piece of information and ignore the rest. I guess that's what I get for trying to help.

I only replied to one part, which is the part I quoted. I didn't ignore the rest.

@Kodia

Indeed.
I think the problem is the lack of common sense in this place, and the fact that the prepubescents overrun the mature folk around here. Feels like middle school.

Mixfortune
Dec 25, 2004, 06:09 PM
Okay, Skorpius... let's see if I understand this.

You start off by stating that you are somehow disliked and conversations about you happen behind your back, but when someone openly tells you instead of going behind your back, you need a reason. Fair enough, perhaps, but sometimes you will have to live with people disliking you for whatever reason.

Further on, you mentioned how you may have a bad attitude, but that you point out that it's, from your view, a general attitude of the forum in general. If that's the case, ask yourself why you in particular are "singled out". Either it's more than the reason you have given, or it's not the general attitude. It's not like there's a random drawing to see who gets disliked for the upcoming month. "Singled out" and "double standard" don't necessarily go hand in hand, either.

You don't have to get to know someone before you judge based on their actions and attitude in a particular setting, when applied to that same setting. For example, those who dislike you on PSOW or PSO might not necessarily dislike you automatically if they were to meet you in real life. Also, getting to know someone before you judge them can go both ways. If you think you know the reason people dislike you, most likely you are mistaken, as potentially shown earlier in this post.

It was as though my attempts to contribute tot he community were unaccepted, only based on the fact that I can think on my own and challenge common thought.

Just referencing particular quotes now so you know where I'm reading from at the moment. If you were indeed singled out for the sole reason that you challenged common thought, it would signify you mean to say that everyone are slaves to the commmon ground. While it may not have been your intention to do so, it could be easily read as so. If not your intention, then you must realize that it is perhaps the method of your posts and path of logic in regards to the ends of the arguemental points that needs some retooling. Of course, if you find it best not to take such a suggestion, on grounds of "should not have to conform to what others want", then the discussion can end right here, as you would not be able to ask the same of others without creating your own double standard.

One thing that should be known is that I helped create a site that could have been used as a temporary forum for PSOw when the server was down, but because I was hated for some pointless reason, I was never told there was already a temp forum, and no one payed attention to my actions.

Which are you referring to? Of the temp forums I knew of, yours seemed to have ended up with more members. Also, it's not like many people who were IN temp forums could tell a wide number of people, since the obvious means of contact would be on PSOW itself. Being down at the time, you'd have difficulties sending a PM through it, yes?

I think the problem is the lack of common sense in this place, and the fact that the prepubescents overrun the mature folk around here. Feels like middle school.

Make a high school or college then. If you believe you have (not casting judgement on your forum, mind you), then there's not much left you should have to worry about on PSOW, if you do indeed believe that this situation cannot be changed.

undevil
Dec 25, 2004, 06:16 PM
There is a simple solution. Just beat the crap out of people who talk about you behind your back. They refrain from doing it ever again. Or you can rape them with a stick. That works also.

Scrub
Dec 25, 2004, 06:34 PM
On 2004-12-25 15:16, undevil wrote:
There is a simple solution. Just beat the crap out of people who talk about you behind your back. They refrain from doing it ever again. Or you can rape them with a stick. That works also.

LOOKOUT I'M SENDING MY SOUL THROUGH THE INTERNET TO KICK YOUR ASS !!

Scrub
Dec 25, 2004, 06:43 PM
On 2004-12-25 15:02, Skorpius wrote:

On 2004-12-25 13:10, KodiaX987 wrote:
Either way.

http://img133.exs.cx/img133/1585/whatwasithinking1bk.jpg

Skorpius
Dec 25, 2004, 06:49 PM
Mixfortune, thank you for actually taking the time to type that up. It's a response of maturity, instead of some smartass short reply. I don;t mean any disrespect in what I'll be saying, just replying to a few points you made.

One thing that seriously confuses me is how peopel that I didn't evenn know existed could dislike me and hate me. They don't know me, they should just ignore me, and if we ever came in contact, to give me the benefit of a doubt that I'm a nice person, based on first contact. That's common courtesy. I made this topic to tell those that think I was blind to the talk know that I was not, and to fess up for it. I asked for a reason to weed out those that could possibly be talked to through PMs or IMs to discuss the situation, and maybe make amends. The others would be ignored.

A lot of my posts can be taken one way or another. It's pretty sad that my posts don;t go ignored, while others that have an attitude similar to mine get praised. Biased prejudice really gets annoying, but it happens everyday, and although I have to live with it, it still can get under your skin on bad days. It's almost as though someone can't come here new to the game, or with any new idea, unless they're a favorite, or else they get flamed to Hell. At times, I'm afraid to even post here, because of the retribution I get from certain users, and that's pretty damn sad, on their part.

What's also intriguing is that some PSOw'ers that got to know me actually don't dislike me. One of which I used to quarl with in almost every topic we both posted in, but we made amends. I KNOW it isn't solely my fault that the general feelings toward me are negative, because not everyone feels this way. Again, all I really would like to do is talk to some of the people about whatever issue they have in PM, and resolve this childish behavior, but only if they're willing to do so.

I wish this situation can be changed, which is what I'm trying to do. I'm here, making the first step toward resolving this idiocy. If it cannot, then I'll just go, I have no problem in that.

EDIT:

Trolling/Flamebaiting
Flamebaiting, or throwing remarks at users in attempt to get them to flame you, is just as bad as flaming. Do not start fights. Inciting fights will warrant a warning. Do not provoke fights. Do not respond to provocations. You do not have the right to flame just because someone provokes you. Instigating a situation will get you a warning.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skorpius on 2004-12-25 15:50 ]</font>

trypticon
Dec 25, 2004, 07:30 PM
I would suggest that you just not take it so personally. You don't know the people on PSOworld in real life, and I doubt you ever will. Their opinion of you does not matter.

Also, when you announce, or even demonstrate that you have an ability to think for yourself, make your own decisions, and not follow the general popular trends, you are going to have to face the facts that you will be generally disliked, simply because you will be showing that you are different from the other people. That's a fact of life, and you are going to have to open yourself up to that realization. If you insist on creating a seperate identity for yourself, then you must be prepared to stand apart. With all the complaints that the forum gets from you, you really do not appear ready for that. It's not hard to do, and you've been doing it long enough. If you don't like it, then get back in line with the consensus, and deal with the loss of individuality.

Of course, you could always just maintain your seperatism. There is nothing wrong with that, and it is something I've done here from almost day 1. I hated having to get along with people while I was trying to do my work, but I DID meet a lot of very nice individuals along the way, including Auracom. I mention him here only because I used to dislike him. At one time, he used to play a lot with Celise, and that was something I didn't appreciate. The more holy than thou legit attitude that Celise portrayed was lame, and for no other reason than that, I grouped Auracom with that portrayal, creating a dislike. However, after Celise vanished and went on to FFII, he and I were actually civil toward each other, and I found him to be an upstanding guy (and I hope your mother is doing well, Aura).

Even though nobody on IGN was able to figure out that I was the mysterious poster bashing her when she suggested coming back to PSO, the point is mute. I suggested that it would be nice to have a legit return to the game, even if I didn't like her, or he, or whatever the supposed 21 year old babysitter was claiming to be anymore.

The point is this, Skorpius: Dislikes can exist, and there is really very little that you can do to stop them once they are formed. All you can do is be yourself, whether you want to follow along in the fads, or stand apart and go your own way. Just enjoy what it is that you have now, no matter how much you may want more, or may want less. It's your life, you make your own rules, you make your own path. But it's also only you that walks it.

Tycho
Dec 25, 2004, 07:31 PM
Aww, I can't refer to the PSO-P topic I wanted to link to anymore.

I've heard from a certain user that "certain" people dislike me. XD I'm supposed to care too

Yeah. Whether or not one cares about things like this will make a great difference in one's attitude. How about if noone gave a fuck. I think such an online community would most likely really suck.

Anyway, at least Mixfortune tried to be somewhat constructive. As opposed to GreyPhantasm. ._.
I don't hate you Skorpius. I hope these conflicts will be resolved, I don't like these rows all the time.

Skorpius
Dec 25, 2004, 08:10 PM
The idea of letting it just be was in my mind. I am prepared to do so, which is why I made this last ditch effort. Thank you, Tryp and Tych for good posts ;p Honestly, I agree with you guys. I should just be myself and let those that hate me do so without my care. You know, though, that it's difficult, but it must happen. THose that dislike me weren't worth it anyway.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skorpius on 2004-12-25 17:12 ]</font>

Ness
Dec 25, 2004, 08:50 PM
On 2004-12-25 15:02, Skorpius wrote:

@Kodia

Indeed.

Dude, I'm probably alot older than you and much more mature to boot. Besides, blaming the reactions you get on the age of the general user base on a forum is both trite and weak.

You see, this is what I'm talking about. You dismiss everyone that disagrees with you or states somethign you disapprove of as a troll. This is one of the reasons so many people dislike you. Calm down a but and realize that not everyone is going to say something you approve of.

One thing that seriously confuses me is how peopel that I didn't evenn know existed could dislike me and hate me. They don't know me, they should just ignore me, and if we ever came in contact, to give me the benefit of a doubt that I'm a nice person, based on first contact. That's common courtesy. I made this topic to tell those that think I was blind to the talk know that I was not, and to fess up for it. I asked for a reason to weed out those that could possibly be talked to through PMs or IMs to discuss the situation, and maybe make amends. The others would be ignored.

This is a forum; people don't have to meet you in order to dislike you because they can jsut read your post. There are people here that I don't even know who hate my guts. Why? because they've read my posts and don't like my style. Do I care? No.

A lot of my posts can be taken one way or another. It's pretty sad that my posts don;t go ignored, while others that have an attitude similar to mine get praised. Biased prejudice really gets annoying, but it happens everyday, and although I have to live with it, it still can get under your skin on bad days. It's almost as though someone can't come here new to the game, or with any new idea, unless they're a favorite, or else they get flamed to Hell. At times, I'm afraid to even post here, because of the retribution I get from certain users, and that's pretty damn sad, on their part.

In my three years on this forum, I've only met one guy that was even remotely similar to you and he was driven away in early 2003.

*EDIT*

Two scoops of pwnage served up by Mix

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ness on 2004-12-25 18:00 ]</font>

Skorpius
Dec 25, 2004, 09:16 PM
On 2004-12-25 17:50, Ness wrote:
Dude, I'm probably alot older than you and much more mature to boot.

*EDIT*

http://media.ign.com/boardfaces/25.gif

You see, this is what I'm talking about.
That wasn't directed towards you, so you can't really say anything about it. :/

*EDIT*

Two scoops of pwnage, the Hell?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skorpius on 2004-12-25 18:19 ]</font>

Jehosaphaty
Dec 25, 2004, 09:26 PM
Dude, I'm probably alot older than you and much more mature to boot. Besides, blaming the reactions you get on the age of the general user base on a forum is both trite and weak.

i agree blaming problems on age is insignifigant. the maturity card is pulled too often as well. people who dont act their age and/or civil enough for their maturity level exist, assuming you can assign maturity levels to people. deal with it. the statement "im older and much more mature to boot" makes me believe otherwise. if you are, why would you need to point it out...cant you just let dead dogs lie?

throughout the course of the day i've periodically checked the boards and i keep seeing this topic at the top. skorpius said his piece and has recieved responses. some of these response may to him be justified, some may not. the general theme seems, to me, that skorpius doesnt like unknowns--those who dont know him personally hating him for no apparent reason. actions speak louder than words. in a forum, all we have are words to go by. people think what they will and formulate their opinoins by what they read and see. whats the best advice, if you're looking for some? honestly, theres a bunch of sugar-coated crap i could say, but when it comes down to it, you're going to continue being you, and if people like it fine, if people dont screw them. lifes none to fun if you live to please and expect something {positive} back from everyone.

why add insult to injury? maybe mix did have some good things to say, but what you said is only going to further things in a negative way.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jehosaphaty on 2004-12-25 18:27 ]</font>

Ness
Dec 25, 2004, 09:28 PM
On 2004-12-25 18:16, Skorpius wrote:
http://media.ign.com/boardfaces/25.gif

I thought you would have understood what I meant about me being more mature. Notice how when you disagree witm me, I don't get upset and start labeling people as "trolls." That's a sign of maturity--one you seem to lack.

That wasn't directed towards you, so you can't really say anything about it. :/

Why not? It still pertained to the point I was making. Besides, anything said on this forum is fair game. Besides, following that logic, why do people even post on forum? If they are only allowed to talk about things directed towards them, it kind of limits the forum to one-on-one discussions.

Tycho
Dec 25, 2004, 09:31 PM

Yeah, good point Ness. Now I see. You are right, because you're older.
If you're that mature, you could at least act nicer.

Ness
Dec 25, 2004, 09:34 PM
On 2004-12-25 18:31, Tycho wrote:

Yeah, good point Ness. Now I see. You are right, because you're older.
If you're that mature, you could at least act nicer.

I never said I was right because I was older. The only reason I mentioned my age was to dispel Skorpious's assertion that we are all just a bunch of immature, prepubescent individuals.

*EDIT*

Since when were maturity and kindness connected?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ness on 2004-12-25 18:35 ]</font>

Skorpius
Dec 25, 2004, 09:39 PM
Ok, then you're just a bunch of immature individuals.

My troll comment was directed towards KodiaX987's pointless post in this topic. Not you, get over yourself. You come in here and are just creating more pointless arguments in this topic. You think you're right? lol Isn't that why you dislike me?

Ness, do yourself a favor, and stop. Your point is lost, and invalid. You're may be older than me (I'm 19) but you surely are not more mature, the fact that you;re going about this topic and bashing me with every chance you get.

navci
Dec 25, 2004, 09:44 PM
Hey! Another pointless post by me! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Thing is though, I do think Mix has a very good point about how dislike is always going to happen. See. I know a couple people on the forum who dislike me. To say the truth, I don't really know exactly what I have done. But you simply can't please everyone. And for people who doesn't know you and dislike you, well, what do you care about them? Not like they are gonna be running around in your face saying they hate you for no random reason at all or something. Right?

Right?!

Skorpius
Dec 25, 2004, 09:46 PM
I don't hate you. :shrug:
But, the thing is, they DO run around my face, saying it. Whenever I make a topic of discussion, it turns to Hell because of people like Ness. ;l OMFG I DISAGREE AND SAY YOU ARE NARCISSISTIC WHEN YOU OFFER A COUNTER ARGUMENT.

It gets pretty annoying when I can;t even make intelligent topics here anymore.

Tycho
Dec 25, 2004, 09:48 PM
I never said I was right because I was older. The only reason I mentioned my age was to dispel Skorpious's assertion that we are all just a bunch of immature, prepubescent individuals.

*EDIT*

Since when were maturity and kindness connected?

Likewise, may I ask you how you figure maturity and age are connected? I think after the age of fifteen it does not make much of a difference anymore.

And yes, I knew it was likely I'd get an answer like this, but I do think maturity and not acting like a jerk are connected, thank you.
Sorry for saying it that way.

Ness
Dec 25, 2004, 09:49 PM
On 2004-12-25 18:39, Skorpius wrote:
Ok, then you're just a bunch of immature individuals.

My troll comment was directed towards KodiaX987's pointless post in this topic. Not you, get over yourself. You come in here and are just creating more pointless arguments in this topic. You think you're right? lol Isn't that why you dislike me?

Sheesh, calm down. I never said that you thought I was a troll or that I think I'm right. Besides, I jsut stated my opinion, it was you that chose to write a response and hit the "submit" button.

Ness, do yourself a favor, and stop. Your point is lost, and invalid.

I had two points. My first point was that people here may dislike you because of your attitude and that point still stands. I didn't say I disliked you,I was jsut giving you a possible cause for all thsi hatred toward you. My second poitn was that you tend to label those that disagree with you or say thign you disapprove of as trolls or you accuse them of bashing you. This point also still stands.

You're may be older than me (I'm 19) but you surely are not more mature, the fact that you;re going about this topic and bashing me with every chance you get.

I stand corrected because I'm not older than you (17). Bash you? I'm just disagreeing and debating with you. You made your claims, and I refuted them. I wasn't bashing you or attacking you.

Likewise, may I ask you how you figure maturity and age are connected? I think after the age of fifteen it does not make much of a difference anymore.

I mentioned my age more to refute the claim that we were a bunch on kids. I know that there are people younger than me. It sounds to me liek you got the impression that I was putting myself on some kind of pedistal and I just wanted to say that i wasn't.

And yes, I knew it was likely I'd get an answer like this, but I do think maturity and not acting like a jerk are connected, thank you.
Sorry for saying it that way.

I disagree. You can be mature about things and still come off as a jerk. Reality is not always angels and butterflies and sometimes the truth hurts.

On 2004-12-25 18:46, Skorpius wrote:
Whenever I make a topic of discussion, it turns to Hell because of people like Ness. ;l OMFG I DISAGREE AND SAY YOU ARE NARCISSISTIC WHEN YOU OFFER A COUNTER ARGUMENT.

Umm....

One word: Irony.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ness on 2004-12-25 18:58 ]</font>

Skorpius
Dec 25, 2004, 09:58 PM
Ness, get over yourself? You're picking apart every little thing and making an argument about it. Why? There isn't anything to argue.

EDIT: Goddamn, one of these days, I'm going to kill my semicolon.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skorpius on 2004-12-25 18:59 ]</font>

Ness
Dec 25, 2004, 10:01 PM
On 2004-12-25 18:58, Skorpius wrote:
Ness, get over yourself? You're picking apart every little thing and making an argument about it. Why? There isn't anything to argue.

EDIT: Goddamn, one of these days, I'm going to kill my semicolon.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skorpius on 2004-12-25 18:59 ]</font>

Not anymore, I'm finished. I've said all I've wanted to say and made all the points I've wanted to make.

Skorpius
Dec 25, 2004, 10:03 PM
Which was senseless. Nice job.

Tycho
Dec 25, 2004, 10:06 PM
Not just that, this is starting to get sort of off-topic even.
How about less topics about 'pwning', trolls and scoreboards, and more about trying to give Skorpius suggestions and tips, and maybe try to find a solution?

It doesn't matter who's right in these quarrels anyways.

Edit: How did that happen? x.x

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tycho on 2004-12-25 19:07 ]</font>

navci
Dec 25, 2004, 10:17 PM
Where is Aredhel? This thread won't be completed without him! [/troll]

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

KodiaX987
Dec 25, 2004, 10:18 PM
My smartass post still stands. Wanna know why? 'Cause right now, you're showing me the attitude I'd see on two fighting brothers and both of 'em scream "I didn't do it!!"

Shape the fuck up and grow a penis. There's people who dislike you? So what! The last thing you wanna do is make a post about it, 'cause you can be 200% sure that everyone will swarm over to it and take the opportunity like starving vultures on a freshly dead cow. You don't ask why people dislike you, ever, ever, ever, ever. Morons in high school should've taught you that. I am certain there's people talking behind my back, and you wanna know something? I could really care less. If someone has a problem with me, he can say it out loud, he can PM it, he can bitch about it with his friends, what the fuck ever, I'll take it as it comes and react according to my own judgement. But I'm not ever going to go hunting for enemies, because I am sure to find some where there weren't any before!

You wanna get respect? Learn your crowd and make a name for yourself. You don't go on a stage in Africa to make nigger-jokes. This is suicide. If you want to be liked, and respected, you need to do it the way people like it. I go on forums where my current swearing level would get me banned and I'm constantly walking on eggshells. So what do I do? I check out the posts, I check out the general attitude, and I adapt. I become one with the crowd. Once, and only once I become known and accepted do I make crazy stunts once in a while, because by then, the people know me and know what to expect of me.

And if you can't apply this concept, then stay out of the Internet.

PhotonDrop
Dec 25, 2004, 10:27 PM
Skorpius, you want to know my problem with you?

Its how you won't shut the fuck up. Referring back to the only thing close to a confrontation we had you insisted that you were right and had all this proof to back it up, when in truth you were completely wrong and had proven nothing, sorry dude but people aren't going to take your word for it.

Skorpius
Dec 25, 2004, 10:34 PM
when in truth you were completely wrong and had proven nothing
Why is it that you can think you're right, and I cannot? Double standard.

KodiaX987, did you miss where my attitude was compared with this general popluation? I adapted to become similar, and it didn't work. I made this topic to resolve certain unneeded issues, which a couple of them, so far, came out and admited it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skorpius on 2004-12-25 19:38 ]</font>

Ness
Dec 25, 2004, 10:38 PM
On 2004-12-25 19:34, Skorpius wrote:

It's common sense really. If the two of you are opposing forces with opposing ideas, then only one of you can be right.

PhotonDrop
Dec 25, 2004, 10:38 PM

gaha, see? there we go again, you are clearly wrong, you can think you're right if you damn well please, but when you try to force that opinion on others when you had already failed the arguement several times its not gonna happen.

Skorpius
Dec 25, 2004, 10:43 PM
gaha, see? there we go again, you are clearly wrong, you can think you're right if you damn well please, but when you try to force that opinion on others when you had already failed the arguement several times its not gonna happen.
I didn't fail the argument. I was just told "you're wrong, we're right", which is what you say I do. I gave substantial proof, and you just chose to ignore it.

Ness:
Argument 1: The universe was created by God.
Argument 2: The universe was created by "The Big Bang".

You people just constantly dragging this topic on is pointless. I was just trying to fucking make amends with you fucking people, and you're just being stupid. Get the Hell out of my topic if you're just going to be dickheads.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skorpius on 2004-12-25 19:46 ]</font>

Skorpius
Dec 25, 2004, 10:46 PM
On 2004-12-25 19:46, PhotonDrop wrote:
No. You did not. You saying an orange is an apple is not proof, "us" showing several studies and experiments to say an orange is not an apple is proof.

How was I wrong? You're just saying I was wrong out of spite. Get your head out of your ass, and open your mind.

EDIT: almost 5 pages? You people must love the shit out of me.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skorpius on 2004-12-25 19:48 ]</font>

PhotonDrop
Dec 25, 2004, 10:46 PM
No. You did not. You saying an orange is an apple is not proof, "us" showing several studies and experiments to say an orange is not an apple is proof.

KodiaX987
Dec 25, 2004, 10:47 PM

KodiaX987, did you miss where my attitude was compared with this general popluation? I adapted to become similar, and it didn't work.

To put it simply, you failed it.

Skorpius
Dec 25, 2004, 10:49 PM
Go away, troll. I said it once, in English.

> Omg, Twice, counting this one.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skorpius on 2004-12-25 19:49 ]</font>

Ness
Dec 25, 2004, 10:52 PM
This is the problem with every single one of your threads. You are convinced that you are 100% right and that anyone who disagrees with you is just being a jerk. And when people try to convince you otherwise, you get on the defensive, start playing the victim and try to throw people out.

navci
Dec 25, 2004, 10:53 PM
How about we all shut up and have a farting contest instead? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

PhotonDrop
Dec 25, 2004, 10:54 PM
On 2004-12-25 19:46, Skorpius wrote:
How was I wrong? You're just saying I was wrong out of spite. Get your head out of your ass, and open your mind.

Why should I open my mind when:

- I already know this stuff
- You are failing at proving game data wrong
- you won't practice what you preach

So take your immature kindergarten shit, shut the fuck up, and understand that just because you said it doesnt make it true.

Skorpius
Dec 25, 2004, 10:56 PM
I'm with Navi, actually. ;l

You are convinced that you are 100% right and that anyone who disagrees with you is just being a jerk. I only listen to reason. Trypticon, Mix, and Tycho offereed constructive criticism. You, and Kodia, however, offered arguments, which didn't do anything but create more pages.

Why should I open my mind when:

- I already know this stuff
- You are failing at proving game data wrong
- you won't practice what you preach

So take your immature kindergarten shit, shut the fuck up, and understand that just because you said it doesnt make it true.
You ripped information yourself? No one in that fucking topic said anything about game data, it was all speculation. So you can take your selfrightious refutation, shut the fuck up, and understand that just because you think it, doesnt make it true.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skorpius on 2004-12-25 19:58 ]</font>

PhotonDrop
Dec 25, 2004, 10:57 PM
hmm, constructive criticism you say? thats a funny word for just fleshing out what people like me and the others have been saying XP

KodiaX987
Dec 25, 2004, 10:59 PM
If I don't shake you, who's gonna do it? You wanted to find out why people dislike you, you've got five pages to enjoy yourself. If you can't accept what you exactly asked for, then there's nothing else I can do. I don't live next to your home, and I can't kick your ass whenever your father is away. You wanted material, you've got it. Now the ball's in your court. And you'd better smash it well, 'cause right now I don't see a nice future ahead of you.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KodiaX987 on 2004-12-25 20:00 ]</font>

Skorpius
Dec 25, 2004, 10:59 PM
<PhotonDro> I hate him because he fails it so many times
Perhaps.

Tycho
Dec 25, 2004, 11:00 PM
Actually KodiaX's long post made sense. u.u

By the way. This topic's got quite some posts indeed. Now look at the Halo topic, didn't that get created at around the same time?
When I just looked, it still had 0 replies. You're popular Skorp, people seem to love flamey topics. >.>

Skorpius
Dec 25, 2004, 11:01 PM
How many FUCKING times did I have to say it. I was TRYING to offer a point where those that disliked me could contact me, but instead, you fuckers made it into some shitfaced argument. You're just like me, no different. Shut the fuck up, and hate your goddamned mirror instead of me.

EDIT: lol Tycho.

I'm leaving to get shit done. I have holiday cheers to spread to family. Merry fucking Christmas everyone.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skorpius on 2004-12-25 20:02 ]</font>

Tycho
Dec 25, 2004, 11:03 PM
I'm sleepy, and this topic is going bad.
Less 'fuck' in a sentence would be a start to make it less bad.

I'll see you all later.

Sayara
Dec 25, 2004, 11:06 PM
What the hell happened? I've notice the same arguements fly left and right..and left and right...

You see whats going down here. There is a major arguement that divides among to points.

1. What people are saying that you do not take in others opinions and become super defensive and such when "attacked" on.

2. And you who saying that people hate you and how the people in point 1 are being inconsiderate assholes and shouldnt be here.

Seems stalematish to me. And in cases where an arguement is stalemated its better to be the mature-er one and leave it. I mean, you can't get them to follow what you say and wont give your thought a single chance, as they are the opposite. Its like a never ending war. It'll go on until someone with the power can stop all the offending sides (by locking this or something)

Anyways, blatthering out of the way. Be smarter then them. Don't feed in their "hatred." And for the people who hate you or talk behind their back? Fuck them! They have no point for your care anyway.

Sagasu
Dec 25, 2004, 11:07 PM
Its okay skorpius, you know we love the flamebait you love to provide us. Same time next week?

:o

PhotonDrop
Dec 25, 2004, 11:14 PM
Yup, I sure said that, want me to say it again?

You failed it because you have no fucking common sense.

You failed it because you are a whiny little bastard that likes to complain when you don't get your way.

You failed it because you don't know when you lost, when its fucking clear you have.

You failed it because of your theories being clearly wrong yet you want to keep telling people you have "presented proof" and "are right".

You certainly failed it because you think the internet and its users are your little dolls to teach. Sorry bud, we are more educated than that. This is PSOW, if you want to argue information that people more intelligent than you have ripped straight out of the games data then go to GameFAQs.... or better yet, your boards.

And I'd love to stay and chat but I fear my IQ will be knocked down a peg if I stay near you any longer.

Ness
Dec 25, 2004, 11:16 PM
You know what? Fuck this. I've done all I could for you, Skorp, and look where that's gotten us. I'm gone. Merry Christmas.

ABDUR101
Dec 25, 2004, 11:17 PM
For fuck's sake, keep it in pm's or over AIM, don't post crap on the forum, don't reply with crap on the forum, and don't instigate.

If you care about what people on a forum think about you to the extent that it's ruining your day, ease off abit. It's fine to be hurt if people are outright being dicks, but if they're talking behind your back, fuck em. Otherwise, let members of the staff know and we'll handle it.

Everyone, go play with whatever you got for christmas, go outside, stop bitching at each other for shit's sake.

...or watch A Very Ghotti Christmas Special and laugh at rich ignorant pricks.

Case closed. Merry Christmas, my gift to all of you is not rooting through this thread and handing out warnings.