PDA

View Full Version : FFX SEQUELS

cruizer
Jul 9, 2002, 06:44 PM
HEY did you know that there are going to be two new sequels to Final Fantasy X!!!!! Each one is going to be based on a different character(Yuna and Rikku). The reason why they made two sequels is because in the end of the international version Rikku finds a sphere that proves that Tidus is still alive and he's captured somewhere. So Rikku and Yuna go on a search to find Tidus. Reply me info or what you think about this because I just LOVE FFX!!!!!!!!!

Rylios
Jul 9, 2002, 06:53 PM
Old News I Think This Deserves to Be and this is PsoW not FFozone.
Lizzocked In words of Wata http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

cruizer
Jul 9, 2002, 07:02 PM
fine then what is the website for ffozone?

Rylios
Jul 9, 2002, 07:07 PM
Muahahahahahahahahahahahahaha NO! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Ambrai
Jul 9, 2002, 08:13 PM
This is off topic /shrug. But yea them making spinoffs is old and very controversial news since they dropped all other franchises they were working on to only make Final Fantasy games now.

cruizer
Jul 9, 2002, 08:18 PM
How can you say it's old news people have wondered if there was going to be a sequel because of the international version. And ps magazine just said it was offial that they were

Dangerous55
Jul 9, 2002, 08:26 PM
Why didnt you just put this in your FFX topic?

Ambrai
Jul 9, 2002, 08:37 PM
Posted 5-28-2002

http://www.planetps2.com/mmcafe/soup_05-28-02.html

enjoy. It's old news http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif.

Rylios
Jul 9, 2002, 08:51 PM
The ffozone webstie is FFozone.com http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif enjoy it its nice

breathofire
Jul 9, 2002, 11:18 PM
This is the best news I've ever heard plus FF10 made me feal realy depressed at the end of the game now I'm happy to see what TIDUS was finaly swiming up to.

_xX_Frosty_Xx_
Jul 10, 2002, 12:17 AM
Gee, thank you for RUINING THE FUCKING ENDING

Kent
Jul 10, 2002, 01:18 AM
Spinoffs and sequels are two different things.

This is, indeed, old news.

"Final Fantasy" and "sequel" do not belong in the same sentence, unless you're an idiot, Squaresoft decided to start making actual sequels to thier Final Fantasies (which they haven't), or are making a point like I am right now.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kent on 2002-07-09 23:19 ]</font>

Ambrai
Jul 10, 2002, 05:40 AM
Naw, he far from ruined the ending. I cried at the end, so have a box of tissues with ya.

Greg
Jul 10, 2002, 05:43 AM
Welcome to last month?

watashiwa
Jul 10, 2002, 06:26 AM
Haha. Yeah, man, really...

I thought everyone knew what Tidus was swimming up to at the end of FFX. The news of these "sequels" or spinoffs really doesn't reveal that or ruin anything.

FFX freakin' rocks, BTW. The only FF game I ever completed. =P

LostHero
Jul 10, 2002, 08:00 AM
ALot of people prefer to think of tidus swimming up as a goodbye and hes still happy, other than a Disney he lived somehow even though every one else died and the story (Faiths or whatever those creepy little children are stop dreaming) supports him never coming back...

Am I the only person who doesn't think a sad ending isn't terrible?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LostHero on 2002-07-10 06:01 ]</font>

Ambrai
Jul 10, 2002, 08:12 AM
I thought the ending was amazing personally. Anything that touches you emotionally is.

Rylios
Jul 10, 2002, 02:47 PM
Yea I liked the ending also Sad But cool Great game also

cruizer
Jul 10, 2002, 03:37 PM
how many hours did it take you to beat the game?

OwenHimura
Jul 10, 2002, 04:24 PM
it took me...real time when i beat it 30 hours.,,its 44 nows since i had to master the sphere grid again....-_-x

Rylios
Jul 10, 2002, 04:26 PM
would of takes me aprox 40 but i thought i messed up the game casue i didn't get anima
also i got a lot of exp running around and Ult weapons so i think 50 somethign i think i'll beat it again just to see if i can do it in shorter time

cruizer
Jul 10, 2002, 04:34 PM
yeah that's what I'm doing

Guile
Jul 10, 2002, 09:41 PM
Man ya'll messed up..don't need to continually tell him its old news...

They don't sound like they're gonna be very good..you learned yuna's whole story in FF10 and Rikku just fished for Machina or whatever..but i will probaly buy them..or just one of them

ff10's last battle was the worst last battle of any ff!

Kent
Jul 10, 2002, 11:13 PM
I still say that Final Fantasy VII was the best one yet, especially the final boss fight. The music track "One Winged Angel" really sets the mood.

Rylios
Jul 11, 2002, 01:16 PM
OH yea Sephiroth was the best boss
espicially SuperNova greatest enemy skill

breathofire
Jul 11, 2002, 01:23 PM
ya Sephiroth was the best boss fight. Plus FF10 I finished it is 62:12 and I've only beaten the game once. I might go throw it again be for the 2 new FF10 games come out

Guile
Jul 11, 2002, 04:13 PM
It took me about 60+ hours, and it only took that long cuz I spent about 10 hours lvling and gettin special weaps to prepare for the last battle..which I didnt need to do cuz most of my Aeons did 99,999 attack damage and the you cant die at the last battle...

and if you read this and havent beat the game..boo hoo

but yeah I still think FF7 is the best FF
8 is way to short

Ness
Jul 12, 2002, 11:24 AM
I just got my PS2 and I've only been renting FFX. I'm up to the part about the Campsite in the Macalana woods.

Dabra
Jul 13, 2002, 12:48 PM
HOW CAN YOU CRY IN A GAME!

I dont know but crying in a game?

*SPOILERS*

Tidus left so what? it was kind of sad but hmm...i dont know i'm a heartless bastard?

Oh and tiduswas swimming up but does it make sense? i dont remember the game completly since it was a couple of months ago but...if he went into that farplane thing dimension, why would he be still alive? and what sphere that rikku and yuna found? dont recall remembering that...

Also sequels are bullshit, they suck most of the time, developpers only make them to make profit. I mean if a FF sequel sucks, it will sell a lot anyway...they should start making some final fantasy 7 remake, i want to see sephiroth in it's uber cool self, not cramped guy with octogons as limbs.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dabra_Shenrox on 2002-07-13 10:51 ]</font>

cruizer
Jul 13, 2002, 08:44 PM
your a fucking fagot. Rikku found the sphere in the international version which is the japanese version you dumbass!! and they are making a sequel for FF VII already BITCH!

Vitamin_D
Jul 13, 2002, 10:57 PM
On 2002-07-13 18:44, cruizer wrote:
your a fucking fagot. Rikku found the sphere in the international version which is the japanese version you dumbass!! and they are making a sequel for FF VII already BITCH!

Um...chill man, there ARE other RPG series' ya know...why not try one.

Dabra
Jul 13, 2002, 11:15 PM
Faggot? dumbass? bitch? you seriously need some brain surgery.

Why the flame? i said i wished they made a remake not a sequel..i already said i hate sequels so why not read better next time.

I didn't really know the internationla version was the japanese one heh, but thanks for clearing that out with your great respectful help.

Was there a need for those words? not really was there...oh and i'd like some link for the FF7 seqauel information if you'd be kind enough to give it to me without your pityful attitude thank you.

It's funny that your such protective with final fantasy..makes me want to puke.

haterade
Jul 14, 2002, 01:17 AM
On 2002-07-13 20:57, Vitamin_D wrote:

Um...chill man, there ARE other RPG series' ya know...why not try one.

Exactly. God, I hate dick-riders.

Guile
Jul 14, 2002, 02:21 AM
haha cruizer that was funny.....