PDA

View Full Version : Don't forget what was said, and don't change what was said.

TheOneHero
Dec 26, 2004, 11:41 AM
This pisses me off beyond reason:

People that forget/choose to forget what was said. For example:

My sister wanted to get on PSO, she asked me If she could get on later, I said sure and went about my buisness.

An hour later, she comes in and asks if she can get on PSO then, I told her that the GC was unhooked, and that I would need a few minutes to hook it back up. She got mad and says, "But you said, I could get on at 9:00 and talk with all my friends and play for a few hours."

Bull shit.

Another example.

Christmas night I wasn't feeling to well, I had stomach problems and was totally stressed out. I told my mom then went about doing whatever it is, a ToH does on a saturday night. *cough*fkl*cough*
Later that night my dad comes in asking what time I would need to get up and get ready for church. I was when we were leaving, got the time, and said 8:00 am, I then told my dad I wasn't feeling well, so I might not be able to go, but I'd try and get up. He ignores it and leaves.

Poof, 8:00. Dad comes in telling me to get up, I felt like shit and knew it was normal to feel that way in the morning, I shrug it off and try to make myself feel better only to succede in doing the exact oppsite. I said I don't think I would be able to go and would need to stay home. Dad says, "You promised you would go last night and you would get up."

Bull shit.

I never promised anything and reminded my dad of that. He says, "I don't think you are being very honest with me." I relayed the enitre conversation from last night. I reminded him I wasn't feeling well last night then turned around and headed for my room.

These are just two of the many reasons why this pisses me off. I tell you all, if you forget purposely what was said and change the words of the other person, as well as yours; you need to be physically beaten.

Scrub
Dec 26, 2004, 12:25 PM
Selective memory, you only hear what you want to hear.=P

And listen to your parents, they're older, wiser, and are only looking out for your best interests, despite what you may think.n_~

Sagasu
Dec 26, 2004, 01:40 PM
On 2004-12-26 09:25, GreyPhantasm wrote:
Selective hearing, you only hear what you want to hear.=P

I thought the exact same thing when I was reading this ~.^

navci
Dec 26, 2004, 01:58 PM
Hey! ToH!
You said you were going to give me 10 million dollars, remember? I want it now! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

TheOneHero
Dec 26, 2004, 02:03 PM
On 2004-12-26 10:58, navinator wrote:
Hey! ToH!
You said you were going to give me 10 million dollars, remember? I want it now! :D

=D

Silly Navi, Trix are for kids! :wacko:

@ Grey and Sagasu- Ya, I guess you could call it that.

KodiaX987
Dec 26, 2004, 03:06 PM

And listen to your parents, they're older, wiser, and are only looking out for your best interests, despite what you may think.n_~

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v458/Shurikane/hahaha.jpg

Come on, let's be serious.

Evil_Althena8
Dec 26, 2004, 10:37 PM
On 2004-12-26 09:25, GreyPhantasm wrote

not too sure about the looking out for your best interest part...hehe

Ness
Dec 27, 2004, 09:10 AM

You're kidding, right?

Jehosaphaty
Dec 27, 2004, 10:59 AM
On 2004-12-27 06:10, Ness wrote:

You're kidding, right?

actually my parents on the level. micro-managing at worst and a general pain half the time, but for the most part, and in my case, id agree.

Sagasu
Dec 27, 2004, 01:22 PM
On 2004-12-27 06:10, Ness wrote:

You're kidding, right?

Grow the fuck up.

Even the average parent wants the best for their future generations. Now what they think is best might nor be exactly what they hope it to be, but seriously.

Parent haters annoy me, sorry. =/

AUTO_
Dec 27, 2004, 01:40 PM
I get into fights like this with my brother all the time.

The best part is after we start arguing he'll start to call me a liar and go on an endless banter that I never tell the truth, it can really piss someone off.

My only advice would be to buy your loved ones some ginko baloba or walk around with a recorder all day.

EphekZ
Dec 28, 2004, 10:56 PM
My only advice would be to buy your loved ones some ginko baloba or walk around with a recorder all day.

That was on "Everybody Loves Raymond" and from what I saw things didnt go too well =P