PDA

View Full Version : Ruins - Bulk?

Warped_Effect
Dec 28, 2004, 02:10 AM
In the ruins, we have encountered something that kinda looks like a butterfly, and we're not sure what it was called. WE saw bulk on the site, but the images are down and the fix is down aswell. Can anyone send a pic to me or something? my e-mail addy is [email protected]

RicoRoyal
Dec 28, 2004, 03:05 AM
http://www.classicgaming.com/saturn/pso/A_Bestiary_Ruins.html

I'm sure you can figure it out from there.

Split
Dec 29, 2004, 02:23 PM
tsk tsk....no offense, but you havent been playing very long have you? Just for the heads up...a bulk is a significantly weaker form of the bulclaw. A bulclaw becomes a bulk when the claws inside it de-merge. As for description, they both look like giant floating umbrellas with needles that they impale you with and have a chance of poisoning you.

Flashlight
Dec 30, 2004, 01:05 PM
he he lol http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Weaker you say :S

Weaker defence thats right...but Its actually getting stronger mate... Atleast it can attack when it's a bulk...and damn what an atack...(I don't know sure)It takes ure hp too 1(atleast thats my expierience...maybe lv.60 on normal you survive whit higher hp)

Split
Dec 31, 2004, 11:07 AM
On 2004-12-30 10:05, Flashlight wrote:
he he lol http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Weaker you say :S

Weaker defence thats right...but Its actually getting stronger mate... Atleast it can attack when it's a bulk...and damn what an atack...(I don't know sure)It takes ure hp too 1(atleast thats my expierience...maybe lv.60 on normal you survive whit higher hp)

I've been playing pso for a yeaar, and I do alot of ruin runs. So far, bulks run away have never attacked me once. Bulclaws have though...and they can inflict poison, as I already said. Maybe I don't leave them alive long enough...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Split on 2004-12-31 08:11 ]</font>

Ketchup345
Dec 31, 2004, 12:18 PM
Bulks do attack (though very rarely). And when they do, you will be on the verge of death with 1 HP.

Edit: And it even talks about that attack in the link Rico provided.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2004-12-31 09:19 ]</font>

Warped_Effect
Dec 31, 2004, 04:48 PM
ALright, that tells me what a bulk is, i never really payed attention to that... But i still don't know what we saw, and i'm definate i saw this thing, but i don't know what the hell it is.

RicoRoyal
Dec 31, 2004, 04:53 PM
Did you see the pictures in the link I gave? If it's not one of those monsters, then it doesnt exist and you didnt see it. Look closely. That bulk seems to fit your description (when open, it looks kinda like a butterfly-ish thing).

EphekZ
Dec 31, 2004, 05:02 PM
Are you sure you didnt do a seabed run and saw the butterfly looking type thing that shoots out lazers and are really annoying?

anyways the kid knows now so there is no point in argueing about his weakness/strength.

Flashlight
Jan 5, 2005, 01:25 PM
I forgot something to say...U better kill it fast... because when he uses that hard attack he will suicide...

@ Split: Try to hit it whit a weak attack(no killing) then it will turn to you and use that attack...If u wan't to experience it...

Split
Jan 10, 2005, 10:15 PM
On 2005-01-05 10:25, Flashlight wrote:
I forgot something to say...U better kill it fast... because when he uses that hard attack he will suicide...

@ Split: Try to hit it whit a weak attack(no killing) then it will turn to you and use that attack...If u wan't to experience it...

Holy shit your right....I did it in hard mode with my HUmar. Ouch.

Ryu_4
Jan 12, 2005, 08:08 PM
Oh and kinda off topic but just for extra info i do beleive you can only find rares from bulclaw (when its still together)... when it hits twice and is done with the second attack it will split unless you hit it inbetween its attacking phase
and like Master ketchup said it will ALWAYS leave you with 1 life if it hits you