PDA

View Full Version : For All Androides...

gameboyboy
Dec 29, 2004, 12:04 PM
My person is an a HUcast and i am on level 113 and i got of frz.traps, fire traps, and confuse traps.

but i aslo know that androides can get slow traps also, but i really dont know how.

how do you get slow traps???

digigram
Dec 29, 2004, 12:26 PM
I have 4 androids above 100, none of them have slow traps. and i have never heard of that happening either.. So your answer is: you can't

gameboyboy
Dec 29, 2004, 12:30 PM
well i beg to differ because if you go into costimize you see that you have 3 traps and one trap whitch is darker (meaning you dont have it) so there has to be a way to get it some how

Dhylec
Dec 29, 2004, 12:33 PM
slow traps are useable in battle..

Hrith
Dec 29, 2004, 12:34 PM
Battle mode

Split
Dec 29, 2004, 02:16 PM
ONLY battle mode.

Flashlight
Jan 6, 2005, 06:58 AM
arn't they parlyze traps?

Mixfortune
Jan 6, 2005, 07:55 AM
On 2005-01-06 03:58, Flashlight wrote:
arn't they parlyze traps?

No, just freeze, damage, confuse, and (in battle mode) slow traps.

Perhaps you saw someone shooting one of their traps with something like a Spread Needle, which by itself can paralyze multiple enemies, thus giving the illusion that the trap was the object doing the paralyzing.

Ryu_4
Jan 12, 2005, 08:10 PM
ill rephrase everything everyone just repeated
Slow trap is only in Battle Mode

PrinceRa
Jan 23, 2005, 10:41 PM
man, i'm starting with an android, and this stinks. i can't use magic, only a few traps and my weapon, i'm so used to using forces, this isn't cool at all...

trypticon
Jan 23, 2005, 10:57 PM
That's no way to think of Trap, man. Think of Android traps as techs that don't miss, so long as the enemies are within range of their explosions. Traps are great fun for everybody, once they know how to use them properly.

Sitka
Jan 24, 2005, 12:24 AM
Androids can be very fun to play and if you play enough c-mode, you can learn to use your traps - and the fact that you can see traps - to a huge advantage.

Using the right mag that has been developed carefully and certain weapons can allow your android to use certain magic like shifta/deband, zalure, jellen, use moon atomisers for reverser, use star atomisers for resta, use sol atomisers for anti and so on. Some weapons will even give you attack magic like foie and gifoie etc.

So playing an android itsn't that bad. You won't get poisoned and you can ignore flowers until you get into ultimate. Boss fights can be tough, so load up on scapes, mates, dimates, trimates and stars.

Flashlight
Jan 24, 2005, 05:42 AM
No, just freeze, damage, confuse, and (in battle mode) slow traps.

Perhaps you saw someone shooting one of their traps with something like a Spread Needle, which by itself can paralyze multiple enemies, thus giving the illusion that the trap was the object doing the paralyzing.

ah thnx...Well I thought slow traps had a diff symbol...
-----------------------------------------------------

Androids are great! Traps are just awesome!!! I love the confuse trap http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif what I love more that they keep attacking eachother even if they arn't confused anymore!...only for short period... and in MP offline you can use freeze traps to make big groups freezed and then fight ureself threu it whit a partisan http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif and even if the other helper killed him you stil lget EXP whitout doing any damage...

U just need to know how to use the traps wisely... I like them more then techniques...