PDA

View Full Version : I didn't know how important to you...

PJ
Jan 2, 2005, 07:33 PM
...one measly Hot Dog is.

Yes, a rant based off of a SINGLE HOT DOG.

Basically, not 10 minutes ago, Simon runs into the room and starts complaining that I promised to make dinner, and that when I promise to do it, I should do it right away.

My brain process:

"I promised to make dinner?"

So then he complains, that since I didn't do it fast enough, my dad made Hot Dogs. And sicne he made Hot Dogs, it was then for the whole family and not just a small collective thing. So, get this, instead of getting 3 hot dogs, as it would be if it were just my brothers eating, he gets 2 because my parents are also eating it.

So instead of jsut eating it happily, he goes on to make Kraft Dinner.

a) Stop being so selfish, our parents have to eat too.
b) Stop wasting so much food by eating extra food. I know Kraft Dinner is cheap, but just save it man. T_T
c) YOU promised to make the food, which I completely left out from the whole equation earlier.

Gawd, wow, 2 Hot Dogs is just SO bad...

Please, that's about how much food I eat in a day <_<;;;

Yes, my brothers are stupid, hence creating stupid rants http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Balthor
Jan 2, 2005, 07:42 PM
Alrighty then.

EphekZ
Jan 2, 2005, 07:43 PM
...Did you really have to post this?

I would say something but I'll let sef say it...

PJ
Jan 2, 2005, 07:45 PM
On 2005-01-02 16:43, darkgunner wrote:

Did ToH have to post his rant? Of course not. He just chose to.

This is just something that really bugs me u_u

EDIT: Of course, funny in a my-brother's-a-huge-idiot kinda way.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SUPAH_CHAO on 2005-01-02 16:46 ]</font>

Sayara
Jan 2, 2005, 07:49 PM
Man forget the hot dogs, he's complaining about how selfish his brother is, and jazz.

In cases of this all i could say is bare with it? You're 16 now, get a car and drive off sometimes!

Eihwaz
Jan 2, 2005, 07:51 PM
On 2005-01-02 16:43, darkgunner wrote:

I would say something but I'll let sef say it...

See the name of this forum? Rants. Not "NON-STUPID RANTS", just Rants. Meaning anyone can post a Rant if they want to. Even if it's stupid. And this one is pretty stupid. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Just kidding Peej. Anyway, you need to kick the asses of all of your brothers. Or let them eat all the food in the house. They'll become so overweight that the state will step in, and your parents will lose custody. Boom, they're 0wned, and you can have all the food you want. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

_Sinue_
Jan 2, 2005, 09:37 PM
You should download a bunch of pictures from various meat processing plants that show how hotdogs are made, and what they're made of. Show them to him while he's scarfing down that second hotdog, and I'll bet he won't complain that he didn't get a 3rd.

Ness
Jan 2, 2005, 09:39 PM
Uh......

What the hell?

dude3282
Jan 2, 2005, 09:56 PM
On 2005-01-02 16:51, Eihwaz wrote:

See the name of this forum? Rants. Not "NON-STUPID RANTS", just Rants. Meaning anyone can post a Rant if they want to. Even if it's stupid.

Such a relief for me. My only attempt at a rant recently turned out to be pretty lame.

Sinue's got the right idea on how to solve this one, methinks. A little extra processed meat shouldn't cause that much trouble.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: dude3282 on 2005-01-02 18:57 ]</font>

geewj
Jan 3, 2005, 05:55 AM
Unless he is eating himself to death, or eating your family out of thier home, then I don't see what the problem with wanting to make some more food would be, if 2 hotdogs wasn't enough at the time.

What's the harm?

PJ
Jan 3, 2005, 07:40 AM
A lot of the time, before my mom can go shopping every 2 weeks, we lack edibles =/