PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know of FSoDers to look out for/ppl in lobbies?

Axel3792
Jan 2, 2005, 10:06 PM
So who are the people to look out for these days? I just came back from a long break from online play, and I need to know to stay safe!

o and that guy Axel, jr. is not one of mine. he fsod'd me one time, so id like to tell everyone to look out! hes a short all black humar, redria section id

Ax

TheOneHero
Jan 2, 2005, 11:08 PM
Stay away from Eternal X, he's done several FSOD's to myself and friends. Once I get ingame FSOD, luckily it wasn't during a save. >_<

Or that SONIC TEAM Humar... don't know if he was stopped or not.

And Fingaz would be another one, sometimes he might do a countdown before he FSOD's everyone. Good luck. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

shinobu_seta
Jan 3, 2005, 01:11 PM
I've reported SONIC TEAM twice, which included screen shots of his spamming. I don't know if they ever did anything about it though.

I'll keep trying against these guys, but it seems to all be in vain. Complete conversion to Blue Burst looks better and better every day -_-

Kyo_X
Jan 3, 2005, 04:12 PM
i've also sent reports to sonic team about a couple of fsoders. even some of my friends have done the same because they got fsod by the same people.
one person that fsoded me is Ethan a fomar, and as TheOneHero stated stay away from eternal x.

Three
Jan 3, 2005, 06:23 PM
Eternal X was one, and then there are a bunch of level 200 losers that type in all caps; stuff like that you can probably figure out.

Nickwillnotbe
Jan 3, 2005, 06:44 PM
-Ethan (a level 200 FOmar he likes to in-game and lobby FSOD people. He usually spams "I am your god" before he does it)

-Chaos L0r|> (I believe he is a FOmar but I can't remember. He has lobby FSODed me before)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nickwillnotbe on 2005-01-03 15:45 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nickwillnotbe on 2005-01-03 15:45 ]</font>

Tycho
Jan 4, 2005, 08:07 AM
Yes, Fingaz, Eternal X and Marky IG (Sonic Team) FSOD people most.

But Marky even reported himself once, for fun. I don't think the reporting really works.

Axel3792
Jan 4, 2005, 07:45 PM
anyone seen that HUnewearl "Burner!" or something like that? I heard she was going from every open game to game on all of the populated servers FSoDing ppl

Vielka
Jan 4, 2005, 09:32 PM
I just now got FSOD by a level 200 Racast by the name of e13hack. no time to run, hes quick...

I just checked and i didnt lose anything, not even mats,fluids.. Howd that happen? did he just have some incomplete hack?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Vielka on 2005-01-04 18:34 ]</font>

Axel3792
Jan 4, 2005, 11:13 PM
if u fsod online just go into mltiplayer you wont lose anything:)

no its not an incomplete hack. its just how the ????equip FSoD code works

Zeroparagon
Jan 6, 2005, 11:17 PM
On 2005-01-04 18:32, Vielka wrote:
I just now got FSOD by a level 200 Racast by the name of e13hack. no time to run, hes quick...

I just checked and i didnt lose anything, not even mats,fluids.. Howd that happen? did he just have some incomplete hack?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Vielka on 2005-01-04 18:34 ]</font>

Yeah i got FSODed by him last night, started spamming "S" and "W", and then somthing like "Congratulations, You have been FSOD by e13 > Everybody" or somthing like that. I wanted to punch my TV. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

I wish i would have known that little trick not to loose anything, there goes my 145 Rati.... :'(

Zelutos
Jan 6, 2005, 11:52 PM
lvl 186 guy named Daedalus. I didn't get to see him because he just entered the game PhotonDrop and i were in (while we were almost to the Gal Gryphon). He said one thing, then boom, frozen. So watch out for that guy.

Garm
Jan 7, 2005, 08:01 AM
fingaz fsod my asuka (tougth it was equipped...) it was even in an empty server with his friends >.< (I exit the game and they were there talking about hackin...) so not even almost empty servers are safe... *demands his own server*

Nickwillnotbe
Jan 8, 2005, 04:20 PM
if u fsod online just go into mltiplayer you wont lose anything:)

no its not an incomplete hack. its just how the ????equip FSoD code works

That hasn't always worked in my experience. I have gone into multiplayer before and saved my stuff. It failed to work earlier and I lost my Charge Vulcs and Meteor Cudgel. I suggest banking your stuff before you leave a game if you can remember. (I never can =X )

Axel3792
Jan 8, 2005, 11:09 PM
im just gonna come clean. ok, here it is: i FSoD! *whew* with that off my chest, here are a few tips. if sum1 joins your game and starts counting down, pull your cable. if they say "I am bad luck," just RIP out your cable as fast as you can. with that fag Fingaz, if he says something about "FSoD Hell," d/c yourself quick.

just wanted to let you know. rofl

Kiri
Jan 12, 2005, 07:05 PM
e13hack has FSOD'd me many times. its pissing me off. i just hope, if the anti work, that it would be released so legits wont get FSOD'd. i would bye an AR if the anti is released. im sick of e13hack...he even took the e13 part of my team on PSOW. he is making e13 look like a bad team.