PDA

View Full Version : GC: heres the new status

Travis IV
Jan 4, 2005, 03:46 PM
ok i called sega ,they said to turn off my external DSL box off for a little while and turn it back on when the GC is connected,also according to them i should be able to use the obtain ip adress automaticaally option....ok tht didnt work...PLEASE RESPOND!!!!: i have windows XP, SBC yahoo DSL my ethernet runs from the external DSL box into the comp modem...then a network card in my comp has a cross over cable going from it into the GC...i have internet sharing activated on my master DSL account, not the LAN connection,i turned all my firewalls off and everything possible that could cause interference, i try and connect and still i get could not obtain IP adress from DHCP when i connect using the "automatically obtain IP adress", and when i try and set it to manual and enter in my user name and password for my DSL connection, it gives me the "check to make sure your connections are plugged in properly or check to see if your ISP settings are configured properly"...can some please get me online with BBA!!!!some1 else must have the same type of setup i do, so why wont mine work...HELP!

Getintothegame
Jan 4, 2005, 11:26 PM
Prowler, please use the same topic as the one you created in your first post.

You can update the title if you want too to say, for instance, you got an update. It just helps the forums get more organized.

Dhylec
Jan 5, 2005, 09:14 AM
please copy your msg & continue your previous thread..