PDA

View Full Version : Just got back online and want to play with legits...

Zetsumi
Jan 7, 2005, 12:33 AM
I guess the topic just says it all...I just went online again earlier and have been FSODed twice...well, one of those times, my game just froze while loading, but there was no noise...but whatever. Same effect. ^_^

I did manage to have a bit of fun, even though I had partners killing things in one hit, probably 'cause I haven't played in a while so it was somewhat "new" again, I guess. Plus my lv95 (pre-hibernation) Ila finally evolved into a Rati, so I'm happy about that too. ^_^

Random blabbering that you don't care about aside, my main point is: I want to know if anybody will be online tommorow. I have a lv37 HUCast that I want to go through hard mode a few times with to get more meseta, since I'm broke due to buying trimates for the Rati. (and spending whatever else I had on buying healing items after being FSODed) I also have a RA and a FO that are both at level 10 that I obviously don't use as much. ^_^

So anyways, I'll be going online in...about 8 hours. Sorry I don't know if my timezone is EST or whatever but it's GMT minus 5 hours. So if anybody would be willing to play with me...just post here I guess. My HUcast's name is Exor. (personally, I think it sounds stupid now, but it sounded android-y when I made him ^_^)

(P.S. Sorry if I sounded like an idiot rambling about...whatever I said. I just think I might have sounded like an idiot 'cause I have low self-esteem or whatever people have when they think they're stupid. ^_^ but it might be true ^_^)

Zelutos
Jan 7, 2005, 12:39 AM
If you want, tommorrow i can play online with you.

Also, i invite you to join the Ring Rebellion. We are a legit team, so you'll have plenty of people to play with. If you want, you can visit our team page at http://www.ringrebellion.cjb.net

Just PM me, or contact me on MSN or AIM and we can arrange a time for anytime Friday. (after i get home from school, that is)

Anways, welcome to PSOW, enjoy your stay.

Zetsumi
Jan 7, 2005, 12:48 AM
On 2005-01-06 21:39, Zelutos wrote:
If you want, tommorrow i can play online with you.

Also, i invite you to join the Ring Rebellion. We are a legit team, so you'll have plenty of people to play with. If you want, you can visit our team page at http://www.ringrebellion.cjb.net

Just PM me, or contact me on MSN or AIM and we can arrange a time for anytime Friday. (after i get home from school, that is)

Anways, welcome to PSOW, enjoy your stay.

Tommorow's Friday? Haha XD Unlike you, I don't have school for a few more days, so I have no idea what day it is.

Anyways, I'll check out the Ring Rebellion. It sounds cool, I guess. ^_^

Ands finally, I'm not really new here, kindof. I made my account a long while back, made 2 posts, and then...dissapeared. But whatever. ^_^

ForceOfBrokenGlass
Jan 7, 2005, 12:49 AM
I could spare you some cash since you lost some money. I guess I'll go on tomorrow one last time.

Zetsumi
Jan 7, 2005, 12:59 AM
On 2005-01-06 21:49, ForceOfBrokenGlass wrote:
I could spare you some cash since you lost some money. I guess I'll go on tomorrow one last time.

Nah, you don't need to. ^_^ I don't need that much meseta...I don't have much to spend it on anyways...just mates and moon atomizers...and CDs from Gallon.

Zelutos
Jan 7, 2005, 01:07 AM
What level are you? My lowest is 46, my highest is 137.

Zetsumi
Jan 7, 2005, 01:12 AM
I said in my post I was 37.

Anyways, I've gotta stop replying to every post. ^_^ I'll try IMing you when I wake up.

Zelutos
Jan 7, 2005, 01:32 AM
Sorry, i missed that part. XD Silly me. But yeah, catch me on MSN, AIM or here around 1:30-2:00pm my time.

ForceOfBrokenGlass
Jan 7, 2005, 01:35 AM
Eh... Hmm... >.>

I'm gonna have to drop out, My 2 lowest characters are level 100.